All-Star Songs For 2012-2013 Routines

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"Welcome to the Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance. Yes. MCR.
If you think about it, it's great for showing unity as a team. My acting class did it in our end of the year scenes that we present to the whole theatre department in memorial of a classmate we lost this year to a car accident.

"Do or die, you'll never make me
Because the world will never take my heart
Go and try, you'll never break me
We want it all, we want to play this part"

ETA: I think it'd be good for a stunt sequence.
I just think it makes references to winning titles and doing your best despite what others have to say about you, your team, gym, etc because your bond with them beats all.

My list of songs that I think NEED to be in cheer routines this year:

- "Gimme All Your Luvin" by Madonna
- "Timebomb" by Kylie Minogue
- "Get Outta My Way" by Kylie Minogue
- "Aphrodite" by Kylie Minogue
- "Illusion" by Kylie Minogue
- "Pound the Alarm" by Nicki Minaj
- "Walk Like An Egyptian" by The Bangels
- "Get Ready Get Set" by The Saturdays
- "She Doesn't Mind" by Sean Paul
- "Earthquake" by Labrinth
- "Xxxo" by M.I.A.
- "We Are Young" by Fun.
- "Houdini" by Foster the People
- "Body Language" by Heidi Montag
- "If I Had You" by Adam Lambert
- "Uncontrollable" by Adrienne Bailon
- "Go Screw Yourself" by Avery
- "Hey Yo!" by Brooke Hogan
- "Because The Night" by Cascada
- "Papi" by Jennifer Lopez

Thank you for helping me update my cardio playlist ;)

so i recently became obsessed with the song put your graffiti on me by kat graham and now i want to hear someone use it in their music so badly, and more than just the part that says "tag me" because a few teams used that this year. i feel like it would be a fun song for a team to dance to

so i recently became obsessed with the song put your graffiti on me by kat graham and now i want to hear someone use it in their music so badly, and more than just the part that says "tag me" because a few teams used that this year. i feel like it would be a fun song for a team to dance to
i was just thinking this!

Any song by Paramore and I will be happy.

if it would be edited together to sound more cheering that would be awesome... hmmm new stunt group music. i think so. hahaha

my comp season starts next week.
I can already see Call Me Maybe and anything from One Direction being in every routine.

I am guessing songs from Timomatic will be in a few routines aswell. He is an Australian Artist, so might be something different for any American teams.

I think it would be a good Panthers dance song. At least for the end of the dance where its like "put your name on it, Panthers!" haha i dont know... But defiantly a good dance song!

Back