All-Star Songs For 2013-2014 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When the Rain is gone gone gone...CAN THIS BE REIGNS STUNT SONG PLEEEASEEE.

Also

The part that starts, "When the words are like bullets..." and ends with "stay gold, gold, gold..." Would be so perfect for a Reigning Champion team who wants to stay Gold ;)

i have this beautiful vision of a team using the spell from hocus pocus as a voiceover for a stunt sequence

"twist the bones and bend the back... itchica copica malica mustica... (could probably cut out both lines about baby fat and fur as black as black - unless your team name is like black cats)... just. like. this." and then full team straight legs or some beautiful, super bendy looking body position.

the mix would probably have to be pretty dark overall for it to fit in, but it'd be perfect. maybe this is weird and i just really love halloween too much? idk. i also haven't slept in 2 days so maybe i'm hallucinating and watching too much hocus pocus.. but if anyone ever uses this, please put me on the team. :D
Maybe not that exactly, but I do know of a certain Mini 2 team that is dancing to a song from Hocus Pocus.

I really want F5 to use Mariah Carey's song again in their music this season. They can probably use this song for their stunt sequence or pyramid. I think the lyric "Undoubtedly I can reach the top, and I ain't gonna let nothing discourage or dissuade me, cause I'm walking out of here a champion either way babe, I'm giving it 100 percent, so go on put your ones up" is going to be perfect for F5

Cheer Extreme anyone? "I believe" by Basic Vacation:

Also, the chorus for Luciana's "Guess What" screams Top Gun to me (Guess what? I'm hotter than a what? A hot chili pepper) The rest of the song is pretty vulgar though.

I think this is a good place to ask... does anyone know where theres link to the original song that TG stunted to in 08 "im in the battle zone I have no friends"

It sounds like Jay Karan Pendavis and I've listened to all of his songs. It sounds like it should be in I Declare War but it's not. But if you do look him up, he's pretty NSFW, as a warning.
yeah its him. ive heard al his songs but because SHIM (she/he) is underground I hard to find his songs unless I attend a vogue ballroom battle ad battle my way through for a mix of his stuff LOL!

Back