All-Star Songs For 2013-2014 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

An early morning jam session inspired me. but the part at like 1:30 for like.. WC / Cheer Central Suns or similar named teams.

"I feel the shifting of you getting closer, my eyes wide open underneath the sun" followed by something cute like This.. Is.. World... Cup or We are Suns or something :shaka:

I think this is a good place to ask... does anyone know where theres link to the original song that TG stunted to in 08 "im in the battle zone I have no friends"

I found this unicorn of a song once a few years ago, it's called "Starr Beat" by Jay Karan. I found it on Jamglue.com but that site is no longer :( and I lost the song to a crashed computer..Let me know if any of you find it though!

I think this is a good place to ask... does anyone know where theres link to the original song that TG stunted to in 08 "im in the battle zone I have no friends"

If you're still looking for it just message me on here and I'll be happy to send it to you! I found it a while ago God knows where but it was pretty much near impossible to find haha.

Does anyone know the name of the song that Jr. Mafia danced to from last season's mix?? I can't seem to find it anywhere. From what I've heard it is the same song that is in their regular season mix along with their Summit mix.

What is the song in Central Jerseys rated r team starting at like 1:30 (after the vo "we are rated r") and says rated r rated r, cause baby I am rated r... I can't find this song anywhere!

sorry for the quality of the vid it's the only one I could find with their music

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back