OT Soooo....what Did Ya Get?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I wasn't expecting much at all because I'm a senior and my parents just spent over $200 sending college apps and everything related to college is just expensive. But so far I have gotten...
An iPad from my Gramdma, a tempurpedic pillow, ugg moccasins, insoles for my uggs, a VS Pink PJ gift set, cheetah flats, random clothes and makeup, an external battery for my iPhone, a couple movies, and waaay too much candy. Hahah i can't wait to get back to cheer to burn off some of this food haha!
Happy holidays everyone! I can't wait to read what you all got.. I'll be back with another list after the rest of my family comes over.

My parents got me plane tickets and booked a hotel for Worlds! I started crying tears of joy because I've wanted this for so long. Then my mom brought over my competition schedule. I have a competition Worlds weekend. So now I might go to CHEERSPORT as a spectator, but I guess it's not really the same, so I'm kind of upset. I'm so grateful that my parents did this though!

My mom kept saying we were having a small Christmas. Once again she went overboard.

iphone4_2up_front_side-218-85.jpg
Iphone 4s <----the only thing I really wanted! With a blue otterbox

V5-1221655-621_HTF
Under Armour fleece jacket, in light blue
Patagonia_womens_synchilla_Marsupial_Black300.jpg
Patagonia pullover, in black
columbia_sportswear_arcadia_rain_jacket_womens_rl2111_p68880.jpg
Columbia rainjacket, in light blue.

With all these jackets you would think I live somewhere other than South Carolina. haha
AAAADFfuYFcAAAAAARDVtw.jpg
A warm throw for the cold sorority house I live in

spin_prod_522222701
Isotoner booties for the COLD bathroom floor

13225488_265x265_pad.jpg
Target yoga capris

images
A super nice memory foam pillow to replace the one I left in a hotel

A raincheck for the black boots I wanted, since they were out of stock everywhere
$300 towards my bowl game trip next week. =)

And some little things in my stocking, like razors, a scarf, a tooth brush, chapstick, some scented things for my car, shaving cream, etc. I'm so lucky and blessed

cheerKT I live in New England and I don't think I have that many jackets! Haha
I KNOW!!! All of that in addition to the 2 nice jackets and infinite hoodies I already have. Looks like I'll be prepared though like mid-March until it hits like 99 here. haha

glittergirl said:
My parents got me plane tickets and booked a hotel for Worlds! I started crying tears of joy because I've wanted this for so long. Then my mom brought over my competition schedule. I have a competition Worlds weekend. So now I might go to CHEERSPORT as a spectator, but I guess it's not really the same, so I'm kind of upset. I'm so grateful that my parents did this though!

A comp the weekend of worlds? Never heard of that hahaha. That's awesome though!

merry christmas everyone! i am so grateful of everything i got this morning from my parents, or santa:)

i got the mother pearl pandora ring, a pink columbia jacket, polo jacket, taylor swift wondestruck perfume, a coach wallet, car charger, 2 dresses, nail polish, scarf, sports bras from dicks, and some lotion.

I'll post what my sister got since my gifts were like...a vacuum...wine stoppers, wine rack, wine glass holder, stuff for my bathroom...apparently my family thinks a wino....

My sister got

Iphone 4s (which my mom gave her like a month early)
Ipod touch (which I don't understand why she needed both)
some floor length mirror thing thats on like a ....I cant explain it
I gave her tickets to some concert on new years day in Charleston for her and a friend
Betsey Johnson perfume
Sweaters
I spent all week helping my dad pick out a new car for her...which she should be getting next week (I dont know what shes going to end up with).
....I can't remember much else since we opened gifts at 4am
Oh a jacket..... I vaguely remember seeing that...

I spent $300 on a purse from Michael Kors for my mom....I heard her on the phone with a friend saying "And Erin gave me a Michael Kors purse! Do you know who that is? He must be expensive because the box had his name on it"

So Ill be stealing that from her.

I'm going to post links to save space but here's my list (I think I got everything);
Chocolate
Swarovski charms for my charm bracelet - http://www.swarovski.com/Web_GB/en/1111151/product/Gold_Power_Bag_Charm.html and http://www.swarovski.com/Web_GB/en/1111113/product/Martini_Cup_Charm.html
A new bottle of my usual perfume
A wallet (looks nicer in person) http://www.riverisland.com/Online/women/sale/bags--purses/beige-faux-fur-trim-purse-608578
Jewelry (scrabble ring http://www.punkypins.co.uk/images/products/zoom/1297268143-13974300.jpg, fruit bracelet http://rawkinmom.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/100_2700.jpg and a silver necklace)
More chocolate
White and grey cheetah print bathrobe
Pajamas
Couple of books and dvds
Dvd from a dance competition I was in
£160 money
Make up brushes
Manicure nail polish set
Clothes
Cosmetics travel bag
Have I mentioned chocolate?

New Nikon camera that i'm in LOOOOVE with<3
Juicy bracelet & earrings from my boyfriend
$100 Victorias Secret, Tillys, Forever 21, Gas giftcards
iHop, iTunes giftcards
Case for my iPad 2
Clothes & shoes
Cheer Athletics tshirt & sports bra, CEA sweatshirt (Even though it's 78 in FL i'm still wearing it!)
& a kitten!! :)
Great christmas so far & hope everyone else in the world is having a fabulous one as well<3

i got a new sony vaio laptop in pink and an iphone 3gs which will arrive on wednesday :) And some money so i can finally book my flight to worlds on thursday yayyy

Back