OT Soooo....what Did Ya Get?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i got a watch and a bracelet and a cupcake maker from my boyfriend, a digital picture frame with pictures of my dad and me growing up (since he just moved), 2 pairs of nike pro combats, a bunch of clothes, and rainboots. :3

the cupcake maker and digital picture frame are my absolute favorite.
i love making cupcakes. dont like eating them, love making them.
the frame is probably the most thoughtful gift ever. ever. ever. it has a slideshow loaded on it thats set to music about daddys and daughters and it makes me cry everytime i watch it.

also, i got a trip to Knoxville, Tennessee to see my daddy and my brother tomorrow (:)
im flying by myself for the very first time.

My biggest gift this holiday season entailed a trip to Australia to visit my family, especially my sister (my other half) who I hadn't seen in 4 years. The other gift I get to enjoy is being a coach at ACE with the most amazing staff with the greatest kids... Especially in a few weeks at The Majors and Jamfest Nationals in my former neck of the woods at a competition I've attended virtually since its existence.
Materially... I've received basically all shoes, clothes and that good stuff! So blessed to have great family and friends.

I was lucky this year, my brother got to come home from Afghanistan for his R&R to sepnd his 24th birthday and Christmas with us. I also got a BCS national championship ticket as well as a hotel room in New Orleans and money. It seems like I also got the entire gap store as well as a j crew bag to carry my laptop in for when I graduate.

I'm so happy with the things I got! I didn't ask for much, so I got what I wanted with a few nice surprises!
I'm most psyched about the ukulele my sister got me. I wasn't expecting such a nice gift from her! I'm absolutely obsessed with it; I've been jammin' for 2 days straight (and I thiiink she's quickly starting to regret the decision with all the noise I've been making :x )
UKEEE!!

This was seriously best Christmas ever :)
Canon EOS Rebel T3 <3
canon ef 75-300mm lens
iphone 4
i have about $550
clothes, pictures to hang on walls, movies, candy, boots, gloves, twilight autographs, piggy bank, brush, makeup, bath & body stuff, jewelry.

iHome
Tv
Tablet
Gift Cards
Uggs
Clothes
F5 shirt
FOREVER LAZY!
blackberry 9360
tons of movies
VISA gift card !
Northface Hoodie

My cp actually had a pretty good haul this year...
2 new pairs of Ugg like boots (pink tall and purple sequin)
Panda hat and gloves
American Girl doll
Just Dance 3
3 monster high dolls
Justice jewelry
Jewelry box
Purple fleece cheer blanket and pillow
Spirit of Texas embroidered tie blanket
Fidjit friend
A new bike
Bike helmet
Bumblebee pillow pet
2 happy nappers
Art kit
Craft kits
Assorted lip glosses and makeup sets

She asked for a Northface but I couldn't find the purple one she wanted.

She asked for a Northface

My cp actually had a pretty good haul this year...
2 new pairs of Ugg like boots (pink tall and purple sequin)
Panda hat and gloves
American Girl doll
Just Dance 3
3 monster high dolls
Justice jewelry
Jewelry box
Purple fleece cheer blanket and pillow
Spirit of Texas embroidered tie blanket
Fidjit friend
A new bike
Bike helmet
Bumblebee pillow pet
2 happy nappers
Art kit
Craft kits
Assorted lip glosses and makeup sets

She asked for a Northface but I couldn't find the purple one she wanted.

She asked for a Northface

My niece got one of those and it scares the crap out of me. 95% certain it said "I'm going to get you Erin". It will just start making noise out of nowhere.... It reminds me of the Furby that I thought tried to kill me back in the 90s....

I am soo blessed that i got all that i did for christmas. i practically have two christmases though because my parents are divorced.

from my dad i got:
alot form pb teen because i amredoing my room, a toothbrush, juicy earings, a bunch of giftcards, clothes from hollister, a nike pro outfit, a back massager,a charging dock and alarm clock for my iphone, gum, a sled, and a car charger for my phone

eta:holy huge pictures sorry they wouldnt resize!!!!
Where did your dad get your charging dock from? I've been looking for one that I'd like for the longest and that one looks pretty neat

Since we finally found all of our presents that mysteriously went missing in our house, I got:

Bunch of lotions, body sprays, and body washes from Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret (Be Enchanted, Sparkling Berry Bliss, Twilight Woods, Midnight Pomegranate, Dream Angels Divine, and Merry Merry Pink)
Quesadilla maker
Panini Press
TomTom GPS (to replace my old, no longer able to be updated GPS)
Express and Old Navy sweaters
Bearpaw boots (to replace my Uggs my cat gnawed all over)
Leopard print slippers (oh yeah), cable knit slippers, and slipper socks
Pajama pants (because a college student pulling all nighters can never have too many of these, lol)
Bridesmaids
Sephora tinted lip balms
Ulta and Target gift cards
And a beautiful Venetian glass heart necklace to match my bracelet I got a few years ago

Overall, even though there wasn't any snow for Christmas (or even beforehand, like usual), it was a great Christmas and I'm very thankful for what my parents and family do for me, and the time we get to spent together since we're typically so busy going our own ways.

Back