OT Soooo....what Did Ya Get?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This is the first Christmas my 6year old spent with her dad and not me.
Since we plan on moving in like 84 days to Texas I figured just 1 time I won't be petty and let him have her today..
But I'll tell you some of what she got anyways. Honestly with my child practicing 5days a week (m-f) and the long drives she does not see a toy Monday thru Friday since she gets up at 6am and were never home till close to 10pm and I only have her every other weekend and we are always busy so she doesn't have a lot of time to play so she never wants toys. She said she wanted clothes and shoes and stuff for the gym.

So I got her
A case for her iPhone (she has had it for 6 months and ain't dropped it but I feel it's coming)
I got her like 4 outfits (sports bra, and shorts for the gym)
I got her a pair of chuck taylors (her favorite shoe brand)
A pair of high heel boots (her old ones are to small)
A new pair of sperrys
The Nfinity Vengenace (the new ones but there back ordered till Jan)
Mismatched socks (she loves the ones they sell at journeys)
She also got some sperry socks (I can't stand for people to wear regular socks with them)
2 new pair of skinny jeans
Like 6 shirts
A regular pair of jeans
2 dresses
Leggings
& a pair of jeggings
MAC makeup pigments - 3 different colors purple, gold, and like a dark silver color (these are the pigments you can use as eye shadow, blush, highlighter, brozer, nail polish, body sparkle, lip gloss, lipstick, mascara, hair gel)
Pink make up brushes
A really cute sparkly make up bag
A game for her DS
I also ordered her a hoodie from Oregon (I have an Ohio state one and she gets mad because she doesn't have a team hoodie so I ordered us both one but it ain't here yet)
and a dumb Justin beiber tour bus doll thing lol

That's all I remember...
But since me and her dad don't speak I have no clue what she got from him... I'll have to wait to see what she tells me tomorrow

i got a new laptop (which i desperately needed as my old one was falling apart), some clothes, and a nice day with my family.
I didnt ask for anything, since I know money is tight right now, so i feel blessed for all I did get :)

I am soo blessed that i got all that i did for christmas. i practically have two christmases though because my parents are divorced.
2le0z7o.jpg

from my Mom and her family i got: makeup and brushes, 2 pairs of uggs, 2 jackets, 2 bows, a sportsbra, handwarmers, ski/snowboard clothes, clothes, daisy perfume, swarvoski hello kitty bracelet, babycakes cupcake maker, i phone 4s two cases and headphones
2hofl2x.jpg

this is my sports bra and one of my bows My team name is FIERCE winds
20gywb8.jpg

from my dad i got:
alot form pb teen because i amredoing my room, a toothbrush, juicy earings, a bunch of giftcards, clothes from hollister, a nike pro outfit, a back massager,a charging dock and alarm clock for my iphone, gum, a sled, and a car charger for my phone
15i6ro2.jpg

and from my dads family i got a burton snowboard and boots which was completely unexpected but i love them. i have been skiing since i was three and am pretty good at it and i've been wanting to start snowboarding for the past three years and i finally can now!

I had a really good christmas and i cant say thank you enough to both my parents and their families <3

eta:holy huge pictures sorry they wouldnt resize!!!!

well i got a few things but my main ones were luggage, for like to use for traveling comps and stuff worlds... blah blah blah... i've always wanted luggage... ALWAYS.
and then when i woke up this morning i looked in my stocking to find a bottle of Absolut Mandarin. it was a very exciting time. haha

Grandma:
Flannel pajamas
Someday perfume lawlz
Baked beans?
Some money
Socks

Mum:
A white peacoat that I've been searching for for three or four years now<3
Ankle boots
Other flat shoe things
A new heating blanket
Zumba game and Sing4 for Wii
VS sweatpants
Lotion and gloves for my severe dry hands (she knows me so well)

Sisters:
Soul Surfer movie
VS stuff

From my best friend:
An autographed Demi Lovato cd! (I cried forever)
A bracelet that I broke and had been discontinued but somehow she found one
Sparkly makeup case

I've had such a wonderful past two days spending some time with my family even though it's been a rough year. Thankful for all that I have and that the snow stayed put for a few extra days and gave us a white Christmas. I hope you all had an awesome Christmas and got to spend it with those you love. Merry Christmas Fiercers!

VS bathrobe
VS yoga leggings
VS yoga shorts
2 VS raglan long sleeve shirts
3 pairs of vans
Sperrys
slippers
flannel sheets for my bed
towels for my bathroom cause mine are starting to get old
babycakes mini cupcake maker
babycakes mini donut maker
surprise filling cupcake pan
cupcake plunger
big top cupcake
zumba for wii
an ornament for my tree
gift cards
stuff from bath and body works
my favorite perfume
eye shadow palettes
external hard drive (I needed one desperately!)

I think that's all of it!

I'm so happy with the things I got! I didn't ask for much, so I got what I wanted with a few nice surprises!
I'm most psyched about the ukulele my sister got me. I wasn't expecting such a nice gift from her! I'm absolutely obsessed with it; I've been jammin' for 2 days straight (and I thiiink she's quickly starting to regret the decision with all the noise I've been making :x )

I am soo blessed that i got all that i did for christmas. i practically have two christmases though because my parents are divorced.
2le0z7o.jpg

from my Mom and her family i got: makeup and brushes, 2 pairs of uggs, 2 jackets, 2 bows, a sportsbra, handwarmers, ski/snowboard clothes, clothes, daisy perfume, swarvoski hello kitty bracelet, babycakes cupcake maker, i phone 4s two cases and headphones
!
I GOT THAT TOOOOOO!!!!!! i love it soooo much omg.

Back