All-Star Spirit Celebration 11/13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IM JUST SAYING HOPE BRAVO DID ARABIAN TO WHIP WHIP DOUBLE. SHE IS A CHEERLEBRITY! SHE DID WHIP FULL WHIP DOUBLE ON PANTHERS. :)

Her tumbling is just so layed out and gorgeous. I am so excited to see her on Panthers this year.

I really feel in the minority this year because I am loving all of the Cheer Athletics dances. Usually I only like Wildcats dance but for some reason they are all just giving it to me this year.

"ETAS" does not sound right......they should stick to "East Texas All Stars" in their voiceovers. :/ makes me think of cannibals and creeps me out....

Honestly, I would be afraid to watch some of these practices. If this is comp. ready for them...imagine how it looked learning it. Some teams are just better off level 4!

Her tumbling is just so layed out and gorgeous. I am so excited to see her on Panthers this year.

I really feel in the minority this year because I am loving all of the Cheer Athletics dances. Usually I only like Wildcats dance but for some reason they are all just giving it to me this year.
Your not I really like ca's dances this year panthers is my favorite. I have always love panthers dances though

Can we get a new announcer? "The last of our level 5 teams, before worlds teams come back out" um..they are level 5 too
And apparently pumas are now in the large senior division. <<

Can we get a new announcer? "The last of our level 5 teams, before worlds teams come back out" um..they are level 5 too
And apparently pumas are now in the large senior division. <<

Are they actually suppose to be competeing in that division or was it a mistake?

Back