All-Star Spirit Celebration 11/13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know why I get broken up pixels on my screen during 50% of every video? :eek:

So, while we are taking a break. Just thought I would give an update that @bOyRANGE may or may not be breathing. And that apparently orange is amazing :p Too bad they arn't at this comp. with a livefeed.

am i the only one who doesn't dig the whole singing cheer athletics voiceovers ordeal? the one in pumas mix was kinda tragic...:eek:

I disliked them a lot last year and some of them this year. They tend to be a hit or miss, mostly a miss.
they're Large Senior Restricted.

I knew they were suppose to but wasn't sure if it was a mistake announcing them or what.

Does anyone know why I get broken up pixels on my screen during 50% of every video? :eek:

like @laughAlittle said it is cheer live and it only seems to work correctly half the time. It hasn't worked correctly for me all day while others had no problems what so ever.

am i the only one who doesn't dig the whole singing cheer athletics voiceovers ordeal? the one in pumas mix was kinda tragic...:eek:

gosh yes.... at first it was neat like last year, but as soon as i heard panthers "hold it against me" i just stopped and deleted the mix

Its all depending on your internet connection! We have had people watching from all over the world who are complimenting the fact that it rarely freezes. I guess we cant make everyone happy but I would try using a wired internet connection. Also make sure you have the most recent flash download!

Sorry your having issues, I hope it gets better soon!

its cheerlive.
Really? Thank goodness. I thought it was my computer or because I have stupid Internet Explorer. I get pretty pixal squares instead of dances, or any big movement type of action. I really wanted to see our whole routine..non pixaled. LOL (Spirit of Texas International) Thanks for the info, though. At least I'm not alone in agony lol

Really? Thank goodness. I thought it was my computer or because I have stupid Internet Explorer. I get pretty pixal squares instead of dances, or any big movement type of action. I really wanted to see our whole routine..non pixaled. LOL (Spirit of Texas International) Thanks for the info, though. At least I'm not alone in agony lol

That's your issue....download firefox

Every single CA team has the most beautiful tumbling. I could watch Panthers tumbling sequence for days.

us fire fox its a million times better. All I have to say it has been a million times better than the cea showcase. I will use them to watch the big comps. I don't mind paying if its been as good as it has today. If they had not changed it I would've never checked their website again. good job @CheerLive

Back