All-Star Spirit Celebration 11/13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I disliked them a lot last year and some of them this year. They tend to be a hit or miss, mostly a miss.

I knew they were suppose to but wasn't sure if it was a mistake announcing them or what.

like @laughAlittle said it is cheer live and it only seems to work correctly half the time. It hasn't worked correctly for me all day while others had no problems what so ever.

Thank you so much for responding to my question, too! I was about to throw my computer thinking it was my computer. I can sigh knowing I can suffer with others LOL. Thank you for letting me know. :oops:;)

Its all depending on your internet connection! We have had people watching from all over the world who are complimenting the fact that it rarely freezes. I guess we cant make everyone happy but I would try using a wired internet connection. Also make sure you have the most recent flash download!

Sorry your having issues, I hope it gets better soon!

I am using wired with a fast connection. And I just re downloaded the recent flashplayer 3 days ago. :(
Do you think it could be that I have Internet Explorer? I'm not trying to be a problem. I am just trying to figure out why my computer isn't wanting to let me watch. Any ideas will be gladly welcomed. Thanks.

I am using wired with a fast connection. And I just re downloaded the recent flashplayer 3 days ago. :(
Do you think it could be that I have Internet Explorer? I'm not trying to be a problem. I am just trying to figure out why my computer isn't wanting to let me watch. Any ideas will be gladly welcomed. Thanks.

Yes its ABSOLUTELY internet explorer! On the webcast underneath the player it say's CheerLIVE recommends using the FireFox web browser! I promise you make the switch and it will work great!!

us fire fox its a million times better. All I have to say it has been a million times better than the cea showcase. I will use them to watch the big comps. I don't mind paying if its been as good as it has today. If they had not changed it I would've never checked their website again. good job @CheerLive

I'm a computer stupid person, so I've been afraid to switch to firefox. I've heard a lot of windows programs won't work with firefox. Please FYI me, if you know. I am willing to switch if I knew how to and if I can still use my programs. IE does kinda suck lol Thanks!

Well first of all, mozilla works much better with this stream after trying all my browsers. And 2nd Internet explorer is prob the worst browser currently. Explorer < mozilla < safari < google chrome

I'm a computer stupid person, so I've been afraid to switch to firefox. I've heard a lot of windows programs won't work with firefox. Please FYI me, if you know. I am willing to switch if I knew how to and if I can still use my programs. IE does kinda suck lol Thanks!

I've used Mozilla Firefox forever, and love it like 100x more than Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is SO much slower for me than Mozilla Firefox

Back