All-Star Spirit Celebration 11/13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm using Firefox (wired connection) and it seems the ads/banners on the sides of the videos are the problem for my viewing. They are constantly changing to the same promo stuff over and over again and everytime they do, the video delays or hiccups.....which is every 3-5 seconds!!!!!!!

Yes its ABSOLUTELY internet explorer! On the webcast underneath the player it say's CheerLIVE recommends using the FireFox web browser! I promise you make the switch and it will work great!!

Thank you so much for this info! I've been afraid to switch due me being stupid with computers and afraid it would mess up my windows programs that I use. I know it's not cheer related, but do you know if it does mess up windows programs? Sorry about the silly question. Thank you! :)

Thank you so much for this info! I've been afraid to switch due me being stupid with computers and afraid it would mess up my windows programs that I use. I know it's not cheer related, but do you know if it does mess up windows programs? Sorry about the silly question. Thank you! :)

I've never had an issue

Well first of all, mozilla works much better with this stream after trying all my browsers. And 2nd Internet explorer is prob the worst browser currently. Explorer < mozilla < safari < google chrome
it says for me missing plug-in on google chrome...but works perfectly on mozilla

I've used Mozilla Firefox forever, and love it like 100x more than Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is SO much slower for me than Mozilla Firefox

Thank you so much! **I'm sorry, y'all, about my computer questions, but I thank y'all for helping me!** I will def have to switch it seems. Thanks, again!!

Has anyone else gone in the comp? When will awards be? **Come On Spirit!**

I'm using Firefox (wired connection) and it seems the ads/banners on the sides of the videos are the problem for my viewing. They are constantly changing to the same promo stuff over and over again and everytime they do, the video delays or hiccups.....which is every 3-5 seconds!!!!!!!

That was my problem too. I updated Java and Adobe Flash thinking it would help but it still would freeze every 5 seconds. I eventually gave up and have been waiting for each of the videos to be put up. I thank Cheer Live for doing this free webcast but it is working no better for me then the CEA one did. Guess me and Cheer Live have a love/hate relationship.

That was my problem too. I updated Java and Adobe Flash thinking it would help but it still would freeze every 5 seconds. I eventually gave up and have been waiting for each of the videos to be put up. I thank Cheer Live for doing this free webcast but it is working no better for me then the CEA one did. Guess me and Cheer Live have a love/hate relationship.
Yep! I've tried to block the banners/ads but that didn't work either. It also blocked where I need to click for the live web feed. Ugh!

Back