All-Star Spirit Fest 3/5-3/6

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you driving home Sunday night? It's a 2 hour drive for me :(
yes...without anyone on the road, it's 2 1/2 hours give or take....but that's without anyone on the road ;) I'm leaving after our last team. I'll never make it if I had to stay until the last awards.

I'll be there this weekend! We're on the way! I'll at least be watching ECE Y5, J5, S4, C4, M5, and C5 (the people I'm staying with have kids on those teams), but in sure I'll be there for a lot more teams! I haven't been to this competition since I think 2007 (which was the last year my gym went). This is the first competition I'm attending this year, I've only been at ECE showcase so far! I'm excited to see some great teams from the northeast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be there this weekend! We're on the way! I'll at least be watching ECE Y5, J5, S4, C4, M5, and C5 (the people I'm staying with have kids on those teams), but in sure I'll be there for a lot more teams! I haven't been to this competition since I think 2007 (which was the last year my gym went). This is the first competition I'm attending this year, I've only been at ECE showcase so far! I'm excited to see some great teams from the northeast!

(And ECE IAG6 ;) )

Already? That is nuts.
e9c57808f693e61a05d5de7624dc554d.jpg

I know seats are not worth fighting over, especially at this time on a Saturday morning, but I just wish that at one comp someone's job would be to walk around and tell people they cannot save seats like this. One seat, fine. Not a row. Do they still have the tables at the sides this year? If so, I'd send these people to a table. Save all the seats you want on the sides.

I know seats are not worth fighting over, especially at this time on a Saturday morning, but I just wish that at one comp someone's job would be to walk around and tell people they cannot save seats like this. One seat, fine. Not a row. Do they still have the tables at the sides this year? If so, I'd send these people to a table. Save all the seats you want on the sides.

Yup the tables are there.

Back