All-Star Spirit Fest 3/5-3/6

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know seats are not worth fighting over, especially at this time on a Saturday morning, but I just wish that at one comp someone's job would be to walk around and tell people they cannot save seats like this. One seat, fine. Not a row. Do they still have the tables at the sides this year? If so, I'd send these people to a table. Save all the seats you want on the sides.
The tables should be for people to sit and enjoy a meal. One year a gym had saved 2 tables and there were 2 adults there. There was an elderly couple sitting on the concrete against the wall eating because the women wouldn't let them sit down - she said "her kids were at awards and they were coming right back" but awards hadn't even started. It never ceases to amaze me how rude some adults are.

The tables should be for people to sit and enjoy a meal. One year a gym had saved 2 tables and there were 2 adults there. There was an elderly couple sitting on the concrete against the wall eating because the women wouldn't let them sit down - she said "her kids were at awards and they were coming right back" but awards hadn't even started. It never ceases to amaze me how rude some adults are.
Shane on those people.

**we can be friends if you like dogs**

does anyone know what the summit bid standings are? (who is in line for getting them)
It's hard to tell cause they aren't going by score and they are only giving bids out to teams who place first so I don't think they'll even put up rankings for that

Woah lady lions!!! Will this be the first full paid bid to worlds for NY state? (Has WNY ever gotten a full paid?) I know CNY recieved the partial paid from Spirit fest in 2009. I'd love to see lady lions make worlds finals.

Back