All-Star Spirit Fest Nationals (3/23 - 3/24/13)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dear Spirit Festival,

I'm offering you my resume for the job of updating your website. I'm a web developer in real life, and I'm not sure exactly which content management system (Joomla? Drupal?) your site runs on, but I'm sure I can figure it out. I'll even give you an hourly rate that's a downright steal.

Call me.

Where does it say that one bid will go to all girl and one to coed teams?

It doesn't. There's no information on their site. But that's what they've done in the past - their results documents from last year don't show it very well, but I think they used to say after day 1 which teams were in line for the coed and all girl paid bids.

Of course, that doesn't mean that's what they'll be doing for sure, but that's the best assumption we have right now.

Last year they posted Day 1 standings as a pdf with all ranks, scores, and notes on the side for teams that already had a bid. From there you could look and figure it.

But we don't even have a schedule, so I'm not going to get ahead of myself.

One good thing spirit fest used to do is when they give you your first day score sheets, they give you everyone in your division, so you can see how every team scored in all areas. we didn't go there last year, so i'm hoping they still do that.

One good thing spirit fest used to do is when they give you your first day score sheets, they give you everyone in your division, so you can see how every team scored in all areas. we didn't go there last year, so i'm hoping they still do that.
Nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It probably means late tonight or tomorrow--- i have been entertaining myself watching the guest online count go from 152 at 6:55pm to the current 340 people waiting....

Back