All-Star Spirit Fest Nationals (3/23 - 3/24/13)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

qaqapazu.jpg

Just got this pic sent to me by a friend. She was planning on coming to watch the competition and saw this on the news in NJ .. I guess it's supposed to stop @ 5am Saturday morning.
This will not be a fun ride from Jersey!!

Weather.Com says 6" to a foot which is still a lot but much better then 2 feet!!! Hopefully it's wrong and we get a dusting. The weather people are pretty great at being wrong!!!

I think there's two models right now. One is a manageable 3-6" and one is 12+ blizzard level. Hopefully it's the smaller amount. Fortunately I don't have to be there until later in the afternoon.

got an email that the schedule is still being worked on. They sent a packet of info though so we are getting closerrrr

Updated schedule came out. they added small gym divisions.
Now i'm just praying that we don't get as much snow as they are saying.:(

I didn't see a new schedule posted - was it just sent to coaches? Can you post a link to it of it has been posted? Thanks!

Got it...thanks!

Any chance someone wants to share which small junior 2 teams move to small gym?? ;)

Sure thing!!
Cheer excitement stars
Rocket Cheer
Exxcel all stars
Xtreme Cheer All Stars
USA Wildcats (It's our Norwich gym, and we are all separate entities with the same name, are other two gyms are not small) Figured I'd put it before someone says we aren't considered small gym.

Sure thing!!
Cheer excitement stars
Rocket Cheer
Exxcel all stars
Xtreme Cheer All Stars
USA Wildcats (It's our Norwich gym, and we are all separate entities with the same name, are other two gyms are not small) Figured I'd put it before someone says we aren't considered small gym.
Thank you! That's Junior Jealousy from your Norwich gym, right? I remember that split in Providence. Good luck and safe travels to Hartford!!

Level 5 & 6 World's Teams - 2 Full Paids, 6 At Large
At Large Bid
Full Paid Bid

Small Senior
Extreme All Starz
CNY Storm Warning
Jersey Pride All Stars
Central Jersey All Stars
Cheer Factor X-Factor
Just Cheer All Stars
Spirit Central Bengals
CC Champs Addiction