All-Star Spirit Fest Nationals (3/23 - 3/24/13)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Shoot. I'm pretty sure that's the one weekend I couldn't book the Marriot at the convention center. I literally have 3 reservations right now.

Don't feel bad. The Organization of American Kodaly Educators are having a HUGE convention there. Not to be missed if you are a music educator. People flying in and all that. Even their block is booked, because I checked ;) They have much of Hilton too.

Don't feel bad. The Organization of American Kodaly Educators are having a HUGE convention there. Not to be missed if you are a music educator. People flying in and all that. Even their block is booked, because I checked ;) They have much of Hilton too.

$350 at the Hilton. Ugh. I saw a two doubles earlier for cheaper and didn't book it.

this really stinks. we are going to Baltimore & can't change. And i'm sure most gyms that committed to Baltimore or any other competition have probably already paid something towards it & have rooms booked and all. So teams can't just change their schedules that easy. Now we miss out on a national comp. & it's hard at this point to find something to replace it with.
i'm not blaming Spirit Fest. I know this couldn't be helped. just not good for us.

ECE CT will be in Myrtle Beach for Spirit Sports. Flights and hotels already booked for most families and it's our dance teams chance at a bid down there. Really too bad they had to schedule it the same weekend as two major comps on the East Coast. (Battle at the Beach and Atlantis)

I wouldnt be surprised if some gyns send only their level 5s while other teams go to their regularly scheduled event. Maybe there will be new gyms as well that werent originally supposed to go.

Sent from my Galaxy S III

I wouldnt be surprised if some gyns send only their level 5s while other teams go to their regularly scheduled event. Maybe there will be new gyms as well that werent originally supposed to go.

Sent from my Galaxy S III

Well it's now one of the last bid events of the season, so I'm sure they'll get some bid chasers.

This must have been the only day they could book a convention center since their own team Spirit goes to Baltimore every year.

Rocket Elite is also registered for Baltimore. No decision as to which they will be attending has been announced yet.

Back