All-Star Spirit Of Hope 1/14 - 1/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Found out the award schedule I have is from last year apparently [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since this comp won't even post a schedule, I don't anticipate a Bid Declaration being posted, sooo0 anyone know how they usually award World's bids?

Does someone have a new password? Looks like the changed it [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For people who have been before how close are the halls to one another. Potentially with close performance times how manageable is it to get from one to the other as a spectator?

For people who have been before how close are the halls to one another. Potentially with close performance times how manageable is it to get from one to the other as a spectator?
They are pretty close, shouldn't be a problem from hall to hall. The awards are more of a walk.

Fairly close, but you have to go back out and up and escalator, then through the main hall and back down another escalator into the other hall. Close, but can be time consuming of the escalators are backed up. Still probably wouldn't take more than a few minutes, though.

Anyone have an awards schedule? I really need to plan for whether I can drive 4.5 hours home that night so my kids can go to school.

It's been partial paid bids for at least the last several years at this comp.

There's no more Partial Paid Bids in the US, which is why they're full paid now. But it's kind of crazy that they still can give out the same number of Full Paid Bids as they used to give out partial.

Edit: JK, you literally just said that.

Back