All-Star Spirit Of Hope 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All of CA Charlotte will be there except the RoyalCats.

And they're not kidding about hotels and parking. NFC Playoffs around the corner in BOA stadium and a hornets game around the other corner in TWC arena. If you're commuting I'd suggest park and ride on the light rail it drops off in the convention center (but honestly everyone else will probably have that idea too...may the force be with you).

Does anyone know the general performance order for this comp or does it vary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know the general performance order for this comp or does it vary?

I'm sorry you have to have super ultra top secret security clearance to get that information. When the performance order comes out only those vetted through the FBI, Homeland Security and two agencies you've never heard of (it's okay, you're not supposed to hear of them) will be graced with the password from the EP whilst all the paying parents (and this one has a considerable price tag for admission) will merely get to stare at the password box on their screen and try to guess.

Gratefully, fierce board hackers are legit. They are their own Anonymous.

I'm sorry you have to have super ultra top secret security clearance to get that information. When the performance order comes out only those vetted through the FBI, Homeland Security and two agencies you've never heard of (it's okay, you're not supposed to hear of them) will be graced with the password from the EP whilst all the paying parents (and this one has a considerable price tag for admission) will merely get to stare at the password box on their screen and try to guess.

Gratefully, fierce board hackers are legit. They are their own Anonymous.

Lol! I noticed they don't post it on the web which stinks. I sure hope Y2 doesn't go on super early. I am planning on driving in that morning. Canceled my hotel for Friday cause we don't live that far. Apparently we are only obligated to stay one night with the stay to play (at least that is what I was told). In the interest of saving some money, I thought we would try this. I was hoping someone knew if they do performance order by levels or if it's random. We may have to stay Friday night after all if we go on super early.

All of CA Charlotte will be there except the RoyalCats.

And they're not kidding about hotels and parking. NFC Playoffs around the corner in BOA stadium and a hornets game around the other corner in TWC arena. If you're commuting I'd suggest park and ride on the light rail it drops off in the convention center (but honestly everyone else will probably have that idea too...may the force be with you).

Ugh! Our hotel is 6 miles away. :( where is the park and ride terminal? Better yet can I google it?

Back