All-Star Spirit Of Hope / Jan 19-20 (charlotte, Nc)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Victory All-Stars will be there. My CP is on the J3 team, Onyx. I agree, the announcer is SO annoying. My husband will walk around the house for 2 weeks after going to a Universal Spirit comp saying "CONGRATULATIONS" in that same voice, not looking forward to that....
Don't you mean...

"CONGRATULATIONS to ye!"

For those of you not familiar withe the announcer Universal Spirit uses......here's a sample of what's to come......(I still like the way he does it :p)

i like it, it's original. I highly recommend him to be the announcer at worlds 2013 too :D
Trust me when I say, watching this video once....he's entertaining. Put it on a continuous loop where he takes 2 minutes to repeat himself before every placement of teams...rephrasing what place they're in at least 5 times before he says the team name....

It loses its sparkle.

It's been a while since I've been to this one. If I recall, I've heard complaints about scoring.. Is this Varsity scoresheet?

Trust me when I say, watching this video once....he's entertaining. Put it on a continuous loop where he takes 2 minutes to repeat himself before every placement of teams...rephrasing what place they're in at least 5 times before he says the team name....

It loses its sparkle.

Wait, I'm confused as why he's talking in a pirate voice... or is that his actual voice?

It's been a while since I've been to this one. If I recall, I've heard complaints about scoring.. Is this Varsity scoresheet?
It is now. It's universal spirit who (with CHEERSPORT) just went varsity but they've been using their scoring grid all season.

Ah yes...the pirate announcer!!! I love that competition. I have fond memories of sitting in awards with tears streaming down my face wondering if the announcer was for real and then the overwhelming urge to stand up and scream...HURRY THE HELL UP!!!

Did the bids for this event recently go up? Seems I remember it being two partials for the longest time.

Did the bids for this event recently go up? Seems I remember it being two partials for the longest time.

Their website said 5 partials, which seemed like a very odd number when I added it to my site. I've never seen any comp give out that many partials, and the USASF doesn't even list this competition in the upoming bids list (USASF.NET)

Back