All-Star Spirit Of Hope Nationals Charlotte, Nc 1/17/15-1/18/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I checked the Worlds packet. If you have an At-Large, you can still got for PP or FP bid. Don't know if having a PP precludes you for getting the FB. More teams going-so should be interesting.
Unless it's changed this year (which I don't think it has), PP can upgrade to FP.

Does anyone know what times awards will be for level 5? I need to know if I should plan to stay Sunday night at the hotel.

Does anyone know what times awards will be for level 5? I need to know if I should plan to stay Sunday night at the hotel.
It seems the last competitors are going on after 9. So who knows what time awards will be--10?? I haven't seen an awards schedule yet. We are driving home no matter what. It's going to be a long night!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems the last competitors are going on after 9. So who knows what time awards will be--10?? I haven't seen an awards schedule yet. We are driving home no matter what. It's going to be a long night!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, thank you! We live about 1.5 hours away, but, I think we will stay since kids are out of school on Monday. Does anyone want to share the password? Hints very much appreciated or PM me. Thanks!

Anyone know what time awards are? We live 8-9 hours away but I have to work Monday so must drive home Sunday night once they are done.

Also anyone clear on the the stay to play criteria? We are a last minute addition (covering for an injury) so I don't have a room and the housing has closed already. I contacted them and they said make your own reservation but I'm not sure that's correct.

Will SOH still use a %.........Saturday's score counts as 25% and Sunday's 75%, or did "Comparative" scoring squash that?

Back