All-Star Spirit Of Hope Nationals Charlotte, Nc 1/17/15-1/18/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No clue. Our coach checking in our Y5 team was given the info, that Youth Elite is not eligible for a full paid bid, neither is Glitter Penguins. Very frustrating... That is our #1 goal for right now.
I was posting on this on another thread. There is so few bids even listed for Y5 and Y4 which is very limited group but even Y3. I know Y3 teams and M2 teams that get Grand Champs. But still only 1 bid listed for any Y3 (none were listed when I last looked for Y4 or Y5). If a Youth teams beats out the other teams they should be just as eligible for a full paid bid.
Forget M2 they don't even get to go to Summit. To me an M-2 team may have athletes with more experience (i.e. years cheering) than a Y1. If mini athletes can legally compete on a Youth team it just does not make sense to me to keep M2 from the Summit all it does is encourage those parents and coaches to move the kids up to Y2 in hopes of a bid.

Can someone post the CheerUpdates bid order? I can't seem to find it.

@VarsityAllStar seems to be posting results from awards. Hopefully they continue!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7oa6-ICEAA_J_F.jpg
B7oa6-ICEAA_J_F.jpg

I was very impressed with the accuracy of placements overall, especially given the scoring change in Worlds divisions this week. I thought across the board everyone ended up right where they should have been. Great job Spirit of Hope on another well run competition!

I was very impressed with the accuracy of placements overall, especially given the scoring change in Worlds divisions this week. I thought across the board everyone ended up right where they should have been. Great job Spirit of Hope on another well run competition!
I agree... Never saw a placement where anyone was like... Wha?! Which is pretty rare.

Back