All-Star Spirit Of Hope Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

FAME Vengeance At Large!! Not bad for a team that's had half the practices other teams have had! VERY proud Mama right here!
Oh my! I didn't know you were going to be here over the weekend! I had an amazing weekend meeting people, and I can't believe I didn't know to look for you! I should have! Vengeance did great! :shimmy:

Only missing 1 At-Large bid now..

Partial Paid
ACE Cheer Company Thunderbirds (Medium Coed)
ACX Jags Wild Jagz (Large Coed)
Greensboro Allstar Cheerleading Diamond Elite (Small All Girl)
Premier Clayton Shockers Milky Way (Medium Coed)
Rockstar Cheer The Beatles (Small Coed)

At-Large
ACX Jags Lady Fierce (Int'l Open 6)
Charlotte Allstars Teal (Medium All Girl)
FAME Allstars Vengeance (Large Coed)
Pittsburgh Superstars Supermodels (Small All Girl)

is taking-video of teams still not allowed at spirit of hope? if i'm not mistaken, that rule was applied last year in this comp.

is taking-video of teams still not allowed at spirit of hope? if i'm not mistaken, that rule was applied last year in this comp.

Correct. They have a big banner on the front of the stage with all of the instructions: Sit down, no recording, etc. They were also making announcements about it as well. I still saw plenty of it going on though.

Correct. They have a big banner on the front of the stage with all of the instructions: Sit down, no recording, etc. They were also making announcements about it as well. I still saw plenty of it going on though.
hmm that's too bad.. i'm dying to see some of my favorite teams' video like CAC Teal, FAME Vengeance, and ACE Thunderbirds :( btw, do you know the exact reason why spirit of hope never allow people to take videos in their comp?

Back