All-Star Spirit Sports Battle At The Beach - March 28-29, 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you trying to find out how many bids at BATB ? The actual Summit website has a list it says 4 paid, 15 AL. They'll be giving out ALs like candy!!:D

Hopefully 3 per level? Divided equally!

If they divide them equally they should do it by how many teams there are in each level. So if level 5 has 5 teams and level 2 has 20 tems, level 2 should get more of the bids.

If they divide them equally they should do it by how many teams there are in each level. So if level 5 has 5 teams and level 2 has 20 tems, level 2 should get more of the bids.
Agreed and there are very few level 5s here. The list of junior three on the other hand:eek:

CEA (Kernersville) is bringing everyone, I think.

I know for sure that Glitter Penguins (Lg Y3) and Butterflies (Lg Y5) will be there.

We dropped One Up Nashville to add BATB.

how far is myrtle beach from cheer extreme? You guys have done a lot of traveling this month! 3 competitions in a row right?

how far is myrtle beach from cheer extreme? You guys have done a lot of traveling this month! 3 competitions in a row right?

3 1/2 or 4 hours tops. (From Kernersville) It's easily drivable. One of the easiest drives we have!

We're doing the Friday night Battle so it made sense to keep SE and compete them Sat and Sun because even if we came home, there's nobody at home to coach them. It made perfect sense to me, anyway.

Back