All-Star Spirit Spotlight-wildwood 12/3-12/4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh yea becuz theygot paid at other competitions in the past, right?Wrong.Only in the wildwood one.and remember mell was gonna prove her paid bid at the other competitions?I do.why don't you go back and read the past posts and you will laugh too becuz year after year it's the same excuses.Injuries,or kids had hs comps or whatever other poor excuse you parents think of.Now you want to say PAC cheated-but I don't ever remember hearing them getting disqualified so now who is starting rumours????I think PAC only been to worlds like 3 times anyhow.Arent they pretty new?guess your jelous of the PAC Take Over!bahaaa!And idc about SE or AS1 or there scores.Truth is island extreme will always be bad news and soon will disintegrate.Thats why they have to cross over all those kids to worlds teams becuz they don't got enough for two teams.Every year it's a problem with them.The excuses are getting old.Sorry.

Oh yea becuz theygot paid at other competitions in the past, right?Wrong.Only in the wildwood one.and remember mell was gonna prove her paid bid at the other competitions?I do.why don't you go back and read the past posts and you will laugh too becuz year after year it's the same excuses.Injuries,or kids had hs comps or whatever other poor excuse you parents think of.Now you want to say PAC cheated-but I don't ever remember hearing them getting disqualified so now who is starting rumours????I think PAC only been to worlds like 3 times anyhow.Arent they pretty new?guess your jelous of the PAC Take Over!bahaaa!And idc about SE or AS1 or there scores.Truth is island extreme will always be bad news and soon will disintegrate.Thats why they have to cross over all those kids to worlds teams becuz they don't got enough for two teams.Every year it's a problem with them.The excuses are getting old.Sorry.

And I never said it was rigged.Isaid Mell and her gym make up their own rules.YOU said Rigged!

Never said PAC .. I said a PAC coach ! And yes he was disquaulified at Worlds In fact the person that ratted him out is also a PAC coach so how much integrity is in that team ?? So I am by far jealous of PAC! Not sure if the parents are aware but sure they don't care ! Reality is At Worlds IX score was higher than PAC ! Or did they cheat there too ! Lol Whether they had issues during the season after winning the Bid it happens ! Watered down routines don't win Worlds ! Med all girl is an easy division since there is only about 10 -12 Teams ! My money is on IX to score higher again at Worlds !

Never said PAC .. I said a PAC coach ! And yes he was disquaulified at Worlds In fact the person that ratted him out is also a PAC coach so how much integrity is in that team ?? So I am by far jealous of PAC! Not sure if the parents are aware but sure they don't care ! Reality is At Worlds IX score was higher than PAC ! Or did they cheat there too ! Lol Whether they had issues during the season after winning the Bid it happens ! Watered down routines don't win Worlds ! Med all girl is an easy division since there is only about 10 -12 Teams ! My money is on IX to score higher again at Worlds !
Not even gonna touch the rest of your post for obvious reasons, but there were 32 teams in medium at Worlds last year. Not quite "10-12". But this is entertaining

Not even gonna touch the rest of your post for obvious reasons, but there were 32 teams in medium at Worlds last year. Not quite "10-12". But this is entertaining

Oops my mistake ! But we know only the top 10-15 in each division should be there ! The rest is simply money in the pockets of the big cheer business ! (25 out of 32. )If you notice what teams always start the post of negativity ! Just have to jump in ever once and a while ! LI could have a power house of a team if the coaches could get along . Just look at how many LI girls are on WC !

Oops my mistake ! But we know only the top 10-15 in each division should be there ! The rest is simply money in the pockets of the big cheer business ! (25 out of 32. )If you notice what teams always start the post of negativity ! Just have to jump in ever once and a while ! LI could have a power house of a team if the coaches could get along . Just look at how many LI girls are on WC !
What does LI mean?

Back