All-Star Spray Tans

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i told a guy onmy team that i was getting one and he was like o ur one of those fake bakes really i expected more out of u i was like wtf is that supposed to mean?!?!? Any ideas??

Spray tans= assosciation with orange, Beverly Hills 15-minute reality TV 'stars'....?
But honestly, to each their own. If the 'fake and bake' makes the athlete feel more confident and is therefore able to perform better, why not?

Spray tans= assosciation with orange, Beverly Hills 15-minute reality TV 'stars'....?
But honestly, to each their own. If the 'fake and bake' makes the athlete feel more confident and is therefore able to perform better, why not?
i just didnt get the i expected more out of u part its like wtf does that mean

He wasn't thinking clearly before he spoke. I interpret that he was implying that you were fake or materialistic. So you can take it as a compliment that he thought highly of you or you can take it as an insult that he is calling you fake. It just depends on what type of relationship you have with him. Also, maybe he doesn't understand the reason you are getting a spray tan.

He wasn't thinking clearly before he spoke. I interpret that he was implying that you were fake or materialistic. So you can take it as a compliment that he thought highly of you or you can take it as an insult that he is calling you fake. It just depends on what type of relationship you have with him. Also, maybe he doesn't understand the reason you are getting a spray tan.
our relationship is complicated haha but i consider him my brother haha he gets mad at me for everything i do haha

Spray tan or tanning lotion is a MUST. Especially with a white or black uniform. I hate seeing pasty white legs and tummys everywhere! And now tanning bad is totally out of the question with the 18 years old or older law. But I wouldn't go anyway, no cancer for me please!!

I don't think there's anything wrong w/ivory skin...I think it happens to be beautiful. I really dislike it when people say something to that effect (about hating to see pasty, white skin), bc to me, that's just like saying you don't like seeing black, ashy skin everywhere. You may not realize it, but you're (collectively) saying you don't like a particular skin color for quite literally the color of the skin someone was born with? What's wrong with that? Don't we have enough problems in society teaching kids to love and accept themselves for who they are, what their bodies look like, etc?

I do agree w/your comment about skin cancer...it's def no fun and not worth it

I don't think there's anything wrong w/ivory skin...I think it happens to be beautiful. I really dislike it when people say something to that effect (about hating to see pasty, white skin), bc to me, that's just like saying you don't like seeing black, ashy skin everywhere. You may not realize it, but you're (collectively) saying you don't like a particular skin color for quite literally the color of the skin someone was born with? What's wrong with that? Don't we have enough problems in society teaching kids to love and accept themselves for who they are, what their bodies look like, etc?

I do agree w/your comment about skin cancer...it's def no fun and not worth it
Not saying I don't like ivory skin, it just looks even paler on stage and can give a ghost affect. I have lighter skin myself and I just prefer to look dark on stage. It looks better with the uniform!

also, the netruagina..(spelled that wrong) has a good line of spray tan products. i ocassionally use the lotion, but it doesnt work as well as the spray one in a bottle. i works in a few hours! ill put it on a few hours before compeition if i need to touch any thing up and it works right away! i use the medium one and im italian so my skin tone isnt totally pale but not dark!

Just use Jergens, and save your skin. Works like a charm!

I will defend my spray tanning habit all day everyday. Casper is not welcome in my white uniform or in my tata strutting, midriff baring pro uni. I just feel more beautiful and more confident with a little color on my skin. If you look at my avatar, you can see what a well done spray tan looks like. No orange in sight and she sprayed my stomach 4 times.

Back