All-Star Stingrays At Cheersport

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE PLEASE POST A VIDEO OF ORANGE.

Sorry about blowing up this thread when I haven't been on the message board in FOREVER, but this is a subject that is near and dear to my heart...

There is a competition in 5 days that is posted free online so Orange, Smoke (and the other 18 teams that are going) will be out there regardless. Orange, along with all of the other Stingray teams, are trying some really difficult stuff this year, and it's taking some time to get there. There were some mistakes this weekend and EVERYONE would like this one last week to work hard and put their best foot forward before they get put under the inevitable microscope of the cheer world. Hopefully you can all respect that, and hopefully our teams can all put on some really entertaining and exciting performances this weekend at Battle Under The Big Top that everyone will enjoy

I don't really get Orange's 2nd stunt... Is that going be a full up to the top eventually? What about the inverted part to lib/heel stretch? Is the bump down temporary?

I've never seen so many running doubles from them tho! Love it!

There is A LOT going on in that stunt that's not in there yet! I totally understand why it's just a little confusing as to what the ultimate goal is, without giving anything away I will tell you it's most likely not what you are expecting though

this part of the sentance makes me laugh...
as if they are going off to fight in roman times (or maybe in a galaxy far, far away)
lol

hahaha no no we won't be going to The Forest Moon of Endor with the Ewoks... Just over by the airport for a cheerleading competition

I've never been that big of an Orange fan, but they are amazing this year! I love their music and I can't wait to see them later on as they get better and they add more to the routine as some people have said that they'd be doing on here.

kingston said:
As a general rule our routines are a lot more difficult this year. with that difficulty comes perfection and hitting possibly a little bit later than normal. so most of the very dead spots you see are already choreographed skills that are just hard to hit right now. can't win if you don't hit your stuff, so there are simpler versions displayed. it is what it is. gotta hit that new scoresheet this year.

I'm not even affiliated with rays and I was just about to post this! Especially with level 5 teams going for bids this weekend, they should be performing clean routines with a high probability of hitting!

That's actually not true... Platinum had some mistakes, but they didn't get a safety deduction... They're working hard and will be ready to go for Battle and the upcoming nationals
I read this really fast and my brain spit out the phrase 'upcoming nuptials' and I was like 'WHO is getting married?!?!'

GRAY is STRONG this year. They have won Grand Champion in both of their competitions and there were quite a few level 2 teams in this past competition.
is there a gray video? are they betteer than last year?
since you wanted to know about GRAY...thought I would tell you that they also won the super division money yesterday! They are great!!! :rays:

Back