All-Star Stop Hatin On Maddie G!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"Seriously" what? Why are you "seriously" commenting on the thread when it's obviously a joke? Please go back to the rest of the board if you're just going to make fun of everybody for being a fan and being able to take the joke because clearly you can't.

If it was a joke then why are you taking their comment so "seriously"?

I must say the if you hate on someone you are just jealous line is probably one of my favorites ever. I in no way hate Maddie, she is an absolutely amazing athlete and seems to have a great head on her shoulders as well as a great heart, but the fans are at times what make people feel a certain way towards her because of comments like that.

end rant/ Have a lovely evening.

if i saw someone wearing this other than a family member or close friend of maddie, i would probably refer to the thread about fake fb accounts, this is kinda weird.

i really am a maddie supporter though, so dont take this the wrong way.

Well, back to the shirt. I think it's adorable. I saw a thing on tumblr that said the exact same thing and thought it was a cute saying as well. I don't know why things got hostile all of a sudden over a shirt haha

Who ever hates on maddie must b blind. Or not a cheerleader, bcuz thousands of girls look up to her! She is an amazing person and cheerleader!

"Seriously" what? Why are you "seriously" commenting on the thread when it's obviously a joke? Please go back to the rest of the board if you're just going to make fun of everybody for being a fan and being able to take the joke because clearly you can't.

So it's a joke?...ha-ha okayyy...

I really don't care how the shirt got made. I think it's annoying that everyone who doesn't like something becomes a hater. Everyone on this planet has people who get jealous over them. Everyone deals w/ criticism and everyone gets talked about. Maddie def has more supporters than anything. If you put yourself out there, expect the good & bad. It doesn't really matter who asks you to do things or what you get offered. At the end of the day, you make your own decisions. Just because someone may not like Maddie, doesn't make them a hater. I don't know her as a person, but I do think she is an awesome flyer.

I love Maddie. I've been looking up to her for years and she's an amazing, well-rounded cheerleader and she deserves all the praise she gets! I think she shirt is adorable--I love that she takes her criticism lightly and isn't hostile about it at all.

Just putting my thoughts in, I think if you don't know someone personally you have no right to make judgments and hate someone you don't know. I mean seriously, you get to see this girl for 2 minutes and 30 seconds and you say you don't like/hate her? Please.

Anyways, I can't wait to get my shirtt<3

98% of everything I read on the Firece Boards is positive about her and CEA. I don't see much haten on Maddie at all. Where is all the hate cause it's not on this board.

Someone should make a "Keep calm and STFU" shirt.....
..This is going to be a ridiculously long side note:
There are these things called the Potterpuffs. A girl used to draw them- they're Harry Potter characters as powerpuff-style drawings (Google it). There's one between Harry and Ginny, and the caption underneath says 'Sometimes you just need telling to calm the F down, already.' Which, if you know HP, is so common for teen-angst Harry circa books 5-6. Every time someone on here gets up in arms (which I'm actually about to do, slightly haha) it's always the first thing that pops into my head. I wish I could post it, but I don't think I should be droppin' F-bombs on here ;)

That being said, I think the shirt is hilarious, and I actually want one. Because society has somehow decided that just because you have an opinion, it needs to be blasted in everybody's face. It doesn't. You have a right to your opinion, I also have a right to stare your stupid down with the icy glare of death when you offer it when it's not asked for. You actually DON'T have to post on posts (lol) about teams/people you don't like. Read them all you want (actually, why would you if you don't like them?), but there is nobody holding a gun to your head saying you HAVE to post, particularly if it's rude. And if you do, be ready to be accused of being a hater. If you expose your opinion to people when it's unwelcome, be prepared to get THEIR unwelcome opinion back. It's a two-way street, and I think the age of the internet has made us forget that. We have all this instant anonymity, it's given us tons of freedom. I don't know if HALF the stuff on here would be said to these peoples faces (and I'm talkin' bout EVERYTHING we post on here)..which used to be the general rule of life. Just like some have theirs, that is your cross to bear for dropping your fingers on keys, mes amis. I myself am attempting to make a pledge to post as much positivity as I can if I ever deign to look at a WCSS thread. For example- they have nice hair. And if I ever opened a gym, that whole gym has my color scheme already. Minus purple.

Back