All-Star Stop Hatin On Maddie G!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My bad. I surrender. You guys killed the messenger. I was wrong for posting hear say .I Didn't think it through. Can we move on. WHITE FLAG
sending respect your way...we all step in it now and then...no white flad needed...no war..we are all friends and cheer -fan- atics;)

She's just some HS athlete, who happens to be good at an extracurricular sport. Thats it. No reason to idolize her. Perhaps idolize whoever does something that actually contributes to mankind, such as discovering a cure for cancer or aids. On top of idolizing, it's even worse to talk crap about her, even when she falls. Especially when I hear adults doing it, it makes me sick, and these people need to grow up, stop living vicariously through your children and become a functioning member of society.

(THIS IS NOT MEANT AS A RUDE QUESTION)
Maybe her father can answer, or someone on Sr.Elite. Does she have/work on running doubles? Her full is good enough. Just wondering.

(THIS IS NOT MEANT AS A RUDE QUESTION)
Maybe her father can answer, or someone on Sr.Elite. Does she have/work on running doubles? Her full is good enough. Just wondering.

Who's she?;) She has worked doubles but not this year, yet. On the rest of this thread, I spoke my piece, no harm no foul to anyone.

Back