All-Star Summit 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Twinklestars I have directv. I am at the gym anyway. Was hoping to pass the time. I missed the teams I wanted to see anyway by now. Oh well. Thanks for the help!

Can someone let me know how PCM Enchanted (large sr 3) did today please? They should have just gone on. I couldn't get the app to connect =\

Last edited:
Stars vipers sm senior 3 got 3rd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what happened to the updates? Does anyone know if Cheerupdates/cheerupdates 2 gets paid by the EPs or if it is just something they do as a hobby? If it is just a hobby then we can't expect full coverage, but if they are getting paid they were lacking on the Summit updates.

Nope, DirecTV doesn't carry espn3 for some reason. My mom and I watch baseball games on it all the time and she has to use my log in since I have Time Warner and she has DirecTV.

what happened to the updates? Does anyone know if Cheerupdates/cheerupdates 2 gets paid by the EPs or if it is just something they do as a hobby? If it is just a hobby then we can't expect full coverage, but if they are getting paid they were lacking on the Summit updates.
They are unpaid

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

@NJ Coach I saw Kryptonite both days and they were awesome!! I slow walked by whenever I saw your teams but Wendy was never obvious to me. ;) Loved Emeralds, too!

Back