All-Star Summit 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Rudags I got to see one of your teams for the first time ever and they were phenomenal!! (At least I thought that was your team lol maybe I'm seeing things)

We were in Large Senior 2. How'd you guys do?

We ended up in 8th. We were ecstatic to even MAKE it to the Summit let alone Finals!!! Still trying to figure out how there were FOUR ties in Small Senior 2…. Seems odd, but regardless - Kudos to The Summit for a GREAT event!

They are killing me with the name, they also have been leaving the "s" off of vipers!

I love my stars vipers fierce boas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try saying that 3 times real fast!!! Then have a few beverages and do it again lol
Hard enough the first time....

We ended up in 8th. We were ecstatic to even MAKE it to the Summit let alone Finals!!! Still trying to figure out how there were FOUR ties in Small Senior 2…. Seems odd, but regardless - Kudos to The Summit for a GREAT event!
We had two ties in Large Senior 2 as well. Like you we were happy to even get to go the rest was as they say "icing on the cake!" I did like how it had a "Worlds" feel. Varsity did well on this one.

Two ties in large senior 3...I think there was a tie in every division haha it was odd

ETA the ties were 2 jersey teams and 2 Texas teams that was also a weird coincidence

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Two ties in large senior 3...I think there was a tie in every division haha it was odd

ETA the ties were 2 jersey teams and 2 Texas teams that was also a weird coincidence

The cruddy part was since there was a tie - We didnt get a banner to get pictures with while at the Summit. They are sending one in the mail. SUPER HAPPY to even be getting a Finalist Banner, but photo ops aren't the same in Missouri at they are at Disney! LOL! Plus getting that entire team together will be tough since our season is over and tryouts are commencing!

The cruddy part was since there was a tie - We didnt get a banner to get pictures with while at the Summit. They are sending one in the mail. SUPER HAPPY to even be getting a Finalist Banner, but photo ops aren't the same in Missouri at they are at Disney! LOL! Plus getting that entire team together will be tough since our season is over and tryouts are commencing!
That's so bizarre...the teams that tied in my division each got finalist banners

congrats on making it to day 2...

Back