All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1 question - Is it possible for a team that received 2 At-Large bids ever= 1 paid bid?
No lol my daughter received one at every single comp that gave bids last year that we went to and it was still an at large at the end of the season. Oh how I wished this to be true though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Small vent related to how hard it seems to get a bid in a 4.2 division. Obviously I'm biased because my sister is on one, and a good one at that. But being grouped in with level 4's for the bids can sometimes be tough. They've won four different two day bid competitions and haven't gotten one. I know it's hard for them to hit weekend after weekend and wonder what else they need to do to get one of those bids. The numbers are pretty down in 4.2 bids so it seems this is an issue across the board.

(Not saying this isn't fair, of course. Level 4 would be the most logical place to put them. Just that it's been hard!)

Last edited:
Jersey All Stars- Summit Bids <3

Shamrocks- Small Youth level 1- At Large
Crystals- Small Junior Level 1- At Large
Emeralds- Small Junior Level 2- Full Paid
Lime- Small Junior Level 3- At Large
Kryptonite- Small Junior Level 4- Full Paid
Mint- Large Senior Level 3- At Large
Diamonds- Small Senior Level 4- Full Paid

Wow, well done!

Small vent related to how hard it seems to get a bid in a 4.2 division. Obviously I'm biased because my sister is on one, and a good one at that. But being grouped in with level 4's for the bids can sometimes be tough. They've won four different two day bid competitions and haven't gotten one. I know it's hard for them to hit weekend after weekend and wonder what else they need to do to get one of those bids. The numbers are pretty down in 4.2 bids so it seems this is an issue across the board.

(Not saying this isn't fair, of course. Level 4 would be the most logical place to put them. Just that it's been hard on them!)
I completely agree with this!!! Our large 4.2 is undefeated yet I sadly believe our sr4 which has been less cohesive will obtain a bid first more and more as I see that 4.2 looks like a lost division on the lists of bid recipients

(Not saying this isn't fair, of course. Level 4 would be the most logical place to put them. Just that it's been hard on them!)

If it's based on percent perfection, shouldn't it be the same as any other level 4 team? I know some EP's haven't been upfront with how they are decided though. And if they are just awarding them to grand champs, then 4.2 wouldn't be eligible at all really - cause what level grand champs do 4.2 get lumped in with?

Back