All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The tent sucks. Last year there was a big storm during summit and they had to push back everyone's time in the tent back 1 hour so it didn't get hit by lightning.... My team preformed at like 9:30 pm lol. Hate those tents so much....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tent sucks. Last year there was a big storm during summit and they had to push back everyone's time in the tent back 1 hour so it didn't get hit by lightning.... My team preformed at like 9:30 pm lol. Hate those tents so much....

Teams that performed in the tent day 1 and they make it to day 2 they performed in Jostens Day 2 last year.

Teams that performed in the tent day 1 and they make it to day 2 they performed in Jostens Day 2 last year.
Yeah if we would've hit day 1 we would've preformed in HP next day... But due to the tent being pushed back an hour we had 3 flyers and 1 back spot who legit ran from preforming at HP to the tent and missed a bit of warm ups.. I'm still bitter about it lol. I just wish they'd find a way to get rid of the tent and get everyone in jostens or HP

I guess I'm weird, but I liked the tents. CP said it was not intimidating to perform in the tent at all. Bonus: so close to great food trucks! Glass half full.....

The j center has the worst cell phone reception for most carriers it's like the black hole

Can my daughter be in the tent please lol

Tent not a whole lot better on cell reception. Would look like you had service, but spinning, spinning. I would shut my phone off and on because it said I had service in there but nothing was happening. After CP competing in the tent at UCA, very happy in J Center for Summit. Tent is not bad, but I am still thrilled they got inside.

So is the HP Field House what we commonly call the Milkhouse? I think I remember that from last year. I also remember a tent right beside the Milkhouse. Is that the "Arena South" tent or the "Arena North" tent?

CP is competing in the Milkhouse and in the "Arena South" tent.

So is the HP Field House what we commonly call the Milkhouse? I think I remember that from last year. I also remember a tent right beside the Milkhouse. Is that the "Arena South" tent or the "Arena North" tent?

CP is competing in the Milkhouse and in the "Arena South" tent.

There are now two tents set up side by side that say arena south and arena north, at least there was at UCA.

Back