All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can someone please tell me why Spirit Sports took away 2 of the paid summit bids at Palm Springs this year when the competition grew and Why in the world does NCA Dallas have half the summit bids they had last year? The summit seems to be a gazillion times harder to get into then worlds.

Can someone please tell me why Spirit Sports took away 2 of the paid summit bids at Palm Springs this year when the competition grew and Why in the world does NCA Dallas have half the summit bids they had last year? The summit seems to be a gazillion times harder to get into then worlds.
They took bids away to give out the Wild Card bids. Cheersport is giving out half the bids this year too. Summit is definitely harder to get a bid to than Worlds.

Thanks so much. Our coaches are saying people can stay wherever they want which is nice but I think it will make it difficult with people spread out all over the place. We'll probably opt for staying at the All Stars as that's where most of the team will probably be. I am on snow day #4 of the last 6 school days, so this trip can't get here quick enough. Praying for no snow next week so travel to Cheersport won't be an issue!!!
Haha - I agree about the snow days. Another foot possible Sunday into Monday!
I just noticed you are in central MA. What gym? My CPs crossover team got the bid at Athletic as well, so both her teams (other is LS2) are at Summit. LSC3 got their bid this past weekend.

Here's a question that came up the other night that I'm wondering if anyone has an answer for. Just curious how this works with the wild card bids being new this season. There is a team that currently has a wild card bid. They earned that wild card bid as a small team. I just noticed that the team is on the schedule for Cheersport next weekend as a large team in the same age/level. Does this team now become eligible for at large bids again because they're technically competing in a new division or are they still only eligible to upgrade to a paid bid? I'm just wondering how that works with the rules tied to the wild card bids.

Here's a question that came up the other night that I'm wondering if anyone has an answer for. Just curious how this works with the wild card bids being new this season. There is a team that currently has a wild card bid. They earned that wild card bid as a small team. I just noticed that the team is on the schedule for Cheersport next weekend as a large team in the same age/level. Does this team now become eligible for at large bids again because they're technically competing in a new division or are they still only eligible to upgrade to a paid bid? I'm just wondering how that works with the rules tied to the wild card bids.
Sorry edited. Read it too fast! They are a " different team" in a different division so they should b able to get a brand new bid. But did they become lg only to do so?

Last edited:
I'm just guessing but I think they'd be eligible for an at large, because they're essentially a new large team.

Haha - I agree about the snow days. Another foot possible Sunday into Monday!
I just noticed you are in central MA. What gym? My CPs crossover team got the bid at Athletic as well, so both her teams (other is LS2) are at Summit. LSC3 got their bid this past weekend.

My girls are at Bay State. They're on J2 and S4. It was their J2 team that got the bid. What gym are you from? Please, let it only snow at the beginning of next week, not the end. We ended up pulling out of Cheersport at the last minute last year as so many people lost their flights and we're just not as hardy a bunch as the folks from PRO who all drove. Where are you guys next?

My girls are at Bay State. They're on J2 and S4. It was their J2 team that got the bid. What gym are you from? Please, let it only snow at the beginning of next week, not the end. We ended up pulling out of Cheersport at the last minute last year as so many people lost their flights and we're just not as hardy a bunch as the folks from PRO who all drove. Where are you guys next?
We are with Cheer Factor in Foxboro. Next comp for us is Spirit Fest in Hartford. CP will not be competing any more this season as she is scheduled for spinal surgery later this month but we hope to be at Spirit Fest to cheer both her teams on. Our S5 and R5 have NCA coming up and I believe one of our other locations has something else this month.
Where are you next that you are worried about snow?

We are with Cheer Factor in Foxboro. Next comp for us is Spirit Fest in Hartford. CP will not be competing any more this season as she is scheduled for spinal surgery later this month but we hope to be at Spirit Fest to cheer both her teams on. Our S5 and R5 have NCA coming up and I believe one of our other locations has something else this month.
Where are you next that you are worried about snow?
I thought you were from Cheer Factor, but I wasn't positive. I always love watching your teams. We're heading out next Friday to Cheersport in ATL. Last year there was a huge snowstorm on Wednesday night into Thursday. Everyone flying Thursday lost their flights with no hope of rescheduling. We pulled out and went to Columbus, OH instead which was actually very nice. Our J2 is going to NCA as well and then all teams will be at Spirit Fest. Good luck to your daughter.

Cheer Force Arkansas got a wildcard in large Junior 3, and Arkansas Cheers Unlimited got one in senior 3 (not sure whether small or large) at Cheerlebrity in Hot Springs today :)

I thought you were from Cheer Factor, but I wasn't positive. I always love watching your teams. We're heading out next Friday to Cheersport in ATL. Last year there was a huge snowstorm on Wednesday night into Thursday. Everyone flying Thursday lost their flights with no hope of rescheduling. We pulled out and went to Columbus, OH instead which was actually very nice. Our J2 is going to NCA as well and then all teams will be at Spirit Fest. Good luck to your daughter.
Good luck in Atlanta and Dallas! I remember the talk last year around Cheersport. We did One Up in Nashville. We had that issue the year before with Spirit Fest and Nemo. The gym hadn't pulled out, the comp had not been cancelled, and the van was packed and we were ready but that was only to Hartford.
We feel the same - we always love to watch Bay State teams and I have a soft spot for the special needs team.

For stars vipers

My daughters Large junior 3

Was the highest score of cheerpower nationals! They got rings, jackets, and a full paid summit bid!

So right now three of our teams are going on a full paid

Small youth 2- ACA

Large Coed Restricted 5- Athletics

Large junior 3- Cheerpower

Then we have 3 on at large

Small junior 2- ACA

Small senior 3- athletics

Large senior 4- athletics

Our youth 1 is the only team without a bid!

For stars vipers

My daughters Large junior 3

Was the highest score of cheerpower nationals! They got rings, jackets, and a full paid summit bid!

So right now three of our teams are going on a full paid

Small youth 2- ACA

Large Coed Restricted 5- Athletics

Large junior 3- Cheerpower

Then we have 3 on at large

Small junior 2- ACA

Small senior 3- athletics

Large senior 4- athletics

Our youth 1 is the only team without a bid!

When I saw you post this on FB I seriously squealed out loud for you guys...... my cp said what's going on so I told her.... her response was "ummm yeah we're screwed LOL" a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you guys!!!! Hopefully we will be seeing y'all soon ;)

Back