All-Star Summit Instead Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Because of all the concerns for not possibly having a seat, i arrived at 8am to watch my cp compete at 5pm. I had no idea what to expect, but I'm glad I did. Honestly, it shouldn't be that way. I remember someone once suggested a venue with assigned seats just like at a concert. If you buy your tickets early, you get good seats. If you wait,.. Too bad.

People stand in line and wait for hours to buy concert tickets, iPhones, and so many other things. I'd do what I have to do to get a good seat at Worlds. But I'd also know it is secure.

#noseatsavingneeded

Of course tickets couldn't go on sale until AFTER the very last team to receive and accept a bid had done so.

But there are so many GREAT reasons to complain about the Disney venue. Number one being that it detracts from the sport because so many people are concerned about using their Disney park hopper passes!!!! The athletes have two different activities that weekend when cheerleading should be their one activity (IMHO).
That sounds more like a coaches issue than location.

So you're telling me teams don't do World of Coca Cola in ATL or go Ice skating in Dallas?

If you're gonna argue price and lack if seating I can support. Coaches allowing kids to run all over the parks isn't a Varsity caused issue.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

That sounds more like a coaches issue than location.

So you're telling me teams don't do World of Coca Cola in ATL or go Ice skating in Dallas?

If you're gonna argue price and lack if seating I can support. Coaches allowing kids to run all over the parks isn't a Varsity caused issue.

When we go to Cheersport in Atlanta, we don't pay three day's worth of entry to the World of Coca Cola with our competitor's registration fee.

Of course tickets couldn't go on sale until AFTER the very last team to receive and accept a bid had done so.
Touché. I didn't structure the contracts nor do I have a great deal I insight on what the future may hold. I have has conversations with many people that do know more than I. What I gather is that Disney is a fan of selling out their venue for multiple weekends to the cheer world. NCA is not cheap but a quality event. For every person that hates that it's at Disney there are 10 that love it. The main issue is the venue doesn't seat enough people. From what I'm hearing that is in the works of changing. Is it perfect, no. Is it constantly evolving, yes.

Back