All-Star Summit Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks!! It is same 4 teams that were at NCA, all coed then and pretty sure they all got bids when coed. Would it be allowed to change from coed to all girl if they no longer had boys? That's what I'm curious about, just trying to figure out how it all works lol

As far as I know, they have to compete in the level that they got their bid in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another question after looking at schedule:
There were 4 teams in Large Junior Restricted Coed, all At Large bids
There are now only 2 and the other 2 are listed in Large Junior Restricted
Would they be allowed to change if the boy(s) were no longer on the team or is this a typo?
This is confusing to me, I thought division change wasn't allowed

Thanks for asking... we've been scratching our heads over this one... I originally thought they had combined the all girl and coed divisions since Cheer Athletics and MD Twisters were coed at NCA. I know for sure MD Twisters got their bid at NCA as coed. We were wondering if they got second bids or it's a mistake... I sincerely hope they didn't just allow them to change divisions.

Thanks for asking... we've been scratching our heads over this one... I originally thought they had combined the all girl and coed divisions since Cheer Athletics and MD Twisters were coed at NCA. I know for sure MD Twisters got their bid at NCA as coed. We were wondering if they got second bids or it's a mistake... I sincerely hope they didn't just allow them to change divisions.
I do not believe that they got second bids, but I also find it hard to believe that 2 teams would be mistakenly put in the wrong division. I guess we will have to see how this plays out. Message me if you find any further info

I do not believe that they got second bids, but I also find it hard to believe that 2 teams would be mistakenly put in the wrong division. I guess we will have to see how this plays out. Message me if you find any further info
I'm curious as well. I'm with you either way it's odd. I hope it's a typo otherwise I'm wondering how 2 teams could switch divisions.

Not sure of the two teams y'all are questioning but is it possible they have been listed wrong from the beginning?

I know or small senior restricted is listed as having a paid bid under small senior restricted coed.
The anon twitters were even doing summit predictions saying our small senior restricted coed was going to win. Which I thought is hilarious, they obviously haven't seen that team is there is no such thing and they have not had a boy once this season. So have they changed divisions or is it a typo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure of the two teams y'all are questioning but is it possible they have been listed wrong from the beginning?

I know or small senior restricted is listed as having a paid bid under small senior restricted coed.
The anon twitters were even doing summit predictions saying our small senior restricted coed was going to win. Which I thought is hilarious, they obviously haven't seen that team is there is no such thing and they have not had a boy once this season. So have they changed divisions or is it a typo?

The 2 teams are Cheer Athletics Fury Cats and Maryland Twisters Velocity both competed coed at NCA. Velocity got their bid at NCA as coed (unless they got another one later?).

The 2 teams are Cheer Athletics Fury Cats and Maryland Twisters Velocity both competed coed at NCA. Velocity got their bid at NCA as coed (unless they got another one later?).

45c6c5783aac708103cb06e6cb8b9bb9.png

My friend has a daughter on fury

Varsity posted the schedule not realizing they made the mistake with 2 teams in the same division? Crazy. Glad it's cleared up.

They may have combined it. I cant find ljrc5. I can only find ljr5 and it seems like there are a total of either 5 or 7 teams all together including wildcard for ljr5 and ljrc5. Thinking 5 total teams tho

They may have combined it. I cant find ljrc5. I can only find ljr5 and it seems like there are a total of either 5 or 7 teams all together including wildcard for ljr5 and ljrc5. Thinking 5 total teams tho
Coed is on there, first page of the semis/finals schedule. With LCF and CEA listed as coed.

Back