All-Star Summit Reveals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's possible that the other 5 teams either already have bids or maybe they wouldn't accept anything but an AL or P bid.
This is true but honestly I feel unlikely...And even if it was true, there were so many other divisions and teams to choose from...

At the competition we were at this past weekend, one of the teams already had a D2 WC bid and they did really well. I saw on the bid reveal that they got an At Large bid. I didn't think you could go from WC to At-Large?
Is the bid reveal just showing who it was awarded to - not necessarily if they are allowed to accept it?

Wow- I just saw the results for the competition we attended this week-end....and I really have so little faith in this whole Summit thing anymore...Three WC's were awarded. It was a large competition with great teams. Every one of the bids went to a level one team. And one of the teams came in 6th in their category out of 13. Mind blown. And this is in a region where bids are hard to come by...

It is possible that no other teams wanted them. That happened to a gym I know last year. They got 2 wild card bids even though they didn't place in the top 3.

Big congrats to Star Athletics. I am so excited for my friends there. The video of the reveal is absolutely incredible with all the excitement in the room . Receiving that many bids at their first Nationals of the year is crazy LOL. What a way to start the nationals season.

At the competition we were at this past weekend, one of the teams already had a D2 WC bid and they did really well. I saw on the bid reveal that they got an At Large bid. I didn't think you could go from WC to At-Large?
Is the bid reveal just showing who it was awarded to - not necessarily if they are allowed to accept it?
Yes you're only allowed to upgrade to PAID with a WC.

Summit bids awarded at Athletic Championships - Rhode Island

6156eb1e429897652d49235933c8ef7c.jpg

868d9c3e96d9751e705f4ee32cad3c7d.jpg

My CP's team FAME Allstars Sirens Senior L2 just won a paid bid!!! We're so excited and so completely shocked! ❤
My girlfriend was at Jamfest and has a daughter on a large senior 2 team. She texted me and said she just saw one of the best Senior 2 teams she has ever seen (and we have been in this a long time) and it was your CP's. I watched their video, love their routine. Congrats!!!

My girlfriend was at Jamfest and has a daughter on a large senior 2 team. She texted me and said she just saw one of the best Senior 2 teams she has ever seen (and we have been in this a long time) and it was your CP's. I watched their video, love their routine. Congrats!!!

Thank you so much!!! They work extremely hard (as do all our athletes) it was a tough comp!

Back