All-Star Super All Star Mix?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Found this video off a friends facebook. If you listen closely to the music, they pieced together all level 5 all star music to make some kind of super mix? My personal favorite is the ending...lol

On youtube I saw videos of a european all star team, where each team in the gym had Cali Lady Bullet's mix from worlds, just cut and rearranged....the voiceovers were there and everything :banghead:

heard wildcats '09 and wcss '11 in a mix over the weekend. i wasn't really paying much attention because i was in the middle of a conversation at the time, but caught myself singing parts and voiceovers and the person i was talking to just laughed at me.

Oh. No. They. Didn't..see I couldn't recognize the songs 'cause I'm not familiar with those mixes. But I got to the end and was like HOLD UP. Although I could tell the jump section music was borrowed and badly copied because they didn't jump on the 'ding'..

Apparently CA Panthers were at my sister's town cheer competition in November.
Everyone thought it was weird when I was able to sing along.

My favorite part is GENERALSSS I'm Taking back whats mine ONE. MORE. TIME! Well that was awkward..... IF you're going to steal cheer music at least take out the teams names...

ahh one team did it at UCA college Nationals it was like CA wildcats and Panthers...I was watching them and marking Panthers dance...:banghead:

Back