All-Star Taking

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't get it....what did 4d3cheer do to you?

It's my understanding that is the prob. 4d3 didn't do anything. I believe that someone mentioned (at one time) the possibility the 4d3 wasn't who they say they are. After putting so much into a friendship that wasn't real, this person (as would I) has problems trusting anyone.

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

It's my understanding that is the prob. 4d3 didn't do anything. I believe that someone mentioned (at one time) the possibility the 4d3 wasn't who they say they are. After putting so much into a friendship that wasn't real, this person (as would I) has problems trusting anyone.

Have a nice day!
Love,
l
Thanks for the explanation. I guess I would be more guarded but I would not allow one person to ruin something that I enjoy being a part of.

I do feel sorry for the girl whose pictures she stole. One of the biggest lessons that can be learned from this tragedy is that it is extremely important that all security measures are used with all flavors of social media. I am a mom of 2 teenage CPs and I know all of their passwords to all of their accounts and I check them regularly, including their text messages, etc. We all need to be extremely diligent in everything we do online.

I am a mom of 2 teenage CPs and I know all of their passwords to all of their accounts and I check them regularly, including their text messages, etc.

THANK YOU!! I wish that local mom could see this!! Her daughter has become the biggest bully on social media. And truefully, has posted things that make most parents cringe!! When I approaced her about her daughters tweet making fun of mine she say to me (in her most condesending tone):
I don't monitor my kids social media. I don't have time.
Well if she did, she would not be the only one in town that still believed her daughter was still a virgin!! just sayin

I'm sorry sweetie but I'm happy that we'll still have our other mode of keeping in touch!! I love you!!!

Is this serious? If I lost sleep over people not being honest on Fierceboard, I would be a complete zombie by now. I'm in actual shock that there are people on the board that become personally affected by the happenings of fierceboard. Like..I get it, you may have been Catfished to an extent, but is that the most exciting/dramatic thing you have going on in your life? I just don't seem to get it. Time to up the meds, y'all.

I think its absolutely NO ones place to judge how its personally affected someone. It sounds like cheercurl is a person that wears their heart on their sleeve and theres absolutely nothing wrong with that. I think its so incredibly rude to tell someone to "turn up the meds", ESPECIALLY when they're in the state that they already want to leave fierceboard, because you have no idea how they could be affected. Im actually very proud that cheercurl has 1 realized this and doing what it takes to keep THEM healthy, and 2 that they are strong enough to be open about. Do whatever you need to do and come back only when YOU'RE ready.

Is this serious? If I lost sleep over people not being honest on Fierceboard, I would be a complete zombie by now. I'm in actual shock that there are people on the board that become personally affected by the happenings of fierceboard. Like..I get it, you may have been Catfished to an extent, but is that the most exciting/dramatic thing you have going on in your life? I just don't seem to get it. Time to up the meds, y'all.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I wouldnt worry she mentioned she would be lurking on this so meh. Ive avoided posting on this because of my mixed feelings on cheercurl. If I remember when ZTA was being bashed she was involved so you have to take the good with the bad.

I think its absolutely NO ones place to judge how its personally affected someone. It sounds like cheercurl is a person that wears their heart on their sleeve and theres absolutely nothing wrong with that. I think its so incredibly rude to tell someone to "turn up the meds", ESPECIALLY when they're in the state that they already want to leave fierceboard, because you have no idea how they could be affected. Im actually very proud that cheercurl has 1 realized this and doing what it takes to keep THEM healthy, and 2 that they are strong enough to be open about. Do whatever you need to do and come back only when YOU'RE ready.

Is wanting to leave Fierceboard a medical condition now, or something? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD. This is NOT real in-person social interraction. If you cannot handle your emotions due to encounters that really have no direct effect on your everyday life and the people that are ACTUALLY around you, then you probably need to be medicated because when something ACTUALLY tragic or challenging happens to you, you're going to go bats--- crazy. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Sorry if some of you find this offensive, but, GET A GRIP.

Back