All-Star Taking

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is wanting to leave Fierceboard a medical condition now, or something? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD. This is NOT real in-person social interraction. If you cannot handle your emotions due to encounters that really have no direct effect on your everyday life and the people that are ACTUALLY around you, then you probably need to be medicated because when something ACTUALLY tragic or challenging happens to you, you're going to go bats--- crazy. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Sorry if some of you find this offensive, but, GET A GRIP.

BUT STEVEN I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS
but seriously this post...

I don't get the eye roll. Do you know this person personally? Do you even know their name? Are you positive that they aren't sitting behind a computer screen just planning a post like this to keep their day entertaining? If people want to be naive and supportive of someone they don't know, great, but I don't think you can blame people who see it for what it probably is.

I just don't understand why you would start a whole thread on all the reasons why you are 'leaving' Fierce Board, if I left no way would I start a thread about it because I'm pretty sure no one cares. However, it is clear that cheercurl is a well respected poster which people care about. Hope you contribute to the boards soon.

I don't get the eye roll. Do you know this person personally? Do you even know their name? Are you positive that they aren't sitting behind a computer screen just planning a post like this to keep their day entertaining? If people want to be naive and supportive of someone they don't know, great, but I don't think you can blame people who see it for what it probably is.
I guess the eye roll was the wrong emoticon. Just was not expecting anyone to call her out on anything like this and no, I do not know this person. Am curious in seeing where this goes from here though...

NEliteSteven I've met her. She's not ZTA. :D

I'm half afraid of what people would say about me if I ever decide to leave the board.

Is it customary to announce you're leaving? Like when you're at a small get together and you tell everyone bye? Just wondering bc I thought fierceboard was more like a rager and you just left when you were ready.

Back