All-Star Taking

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

one thing that i've learned in my short 22 years of life is that it is not possible to ever fully understand how someone else feels. something that means the world to you may mean nothing to someone else, and vice versa. just because you don't get it, doesn't mean you should ridicule or judge someone else for it.

i don't really get it, but i also don't really have "friends" on the boards. the starting of this thread may have been unnecessary, but some of your comments are as well.

okay, that's enough rainbows and butterflies for me. my cold and heartless soul is starting to warm up, and i don't like that feeling :p

one thing that i've learned in my short 22 years of life is that it is not possible to ever fully understand how someone else feels. something that means the world to you may mean nothing to someone else, and vice versa. just because you don't get it, doesn't mean you should ridicule or judge someone else for it.

i don't really get it, but i also don't really have "friends" on the boards. the starting of this thread may have been unnecessary, but some of your comments are as well.

okay, that's enough rainbows and butterflies for me. my cold and heartless soul is starting to warm up, and i don't like that feeling :p
What is that weird thumping noise coming from my chest? It's horrendous.

But seriously, I've had enough unfortunate experiences in my life where I've learned the hard way that I'll never fully able to understand the full scope of another person's emotions. I'm an emotional roller coaster, so I get the varied potential of the spectrum, but my ex-boyfriend had maybe 3 basic flavors each of happy, angry and upset. I'm an actress, he's a business manager. We're all different.

People don't understand how you can get close to someone on here, but it's not the ON board interaction most of the time, it's the off. World Fiercechat is like the Ultimate Party. Those of us at home bond in the way those of you who go bond in seats when you're cheering teams on together. We laugh at creepers, we make ridiculous commentary, we gossip, it's fun. Like that guy last year going off about aliens for an hour..

As an example: During Hurricane Sandy, mstealtoyou texted me during the storm to make sure I was ok. As I was in the path, it was a nice comforting gesture to know that somebody was looking out for me.

You just reminded me of this
tumblr_inline_mf9cpkp2y41r1zi7h.gif
On my yearbook final (which was a reflection about the year) It was like 3X as long as she said it should be and at the bottom I wrote "sorry it's so long, I just have a lot of feelings!" I got it back and she wrote "that's okay. I like feelings!" haha :)

If you never met someone in person, they are not really your true friend or in a certain football players world girlfriend. Don't let what happens online affect you that much or maybe you are spending way too much time online.

we all had that friend in college....always found the best table to sleep under

yeah, I have someone on my team like that.... only it's not just tables, he kinda just passes out wherever. on the stairs, wrapped around the corner going into the kitchen, face down on the bar. I had him for secret santa and decided to buy him a snuggie. that way he can be comfortable wherever he passes out :D

Back