OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
21b5hxd.jpg

my next one is gunna be on my shoulder it will say Family means everything and have my mom, stepdad and sisters initials

daisy said:
ohhh lindss said:
Kailaann22 said:
fingerdermal.jpg

its a dermal anchor. the same thing i have in my side. obvi im a fan i think someone would get it because it looks cool. also people get them on their ring finger instead of wearing a wedding ring. because they are a semi permanent piercing meaning they cant come completely out (you can take off the top and it just looks like a little hole. the rest is a flat piece of metal and under the skin so you cant see it) without cutting you open so its more permanent than a ring. also you cant exactly take off a piercing so when you would have to take off a wedding ring, you couldnt take off your anchor.

Ok, I def. did not think of it like a dermal anchor. For some reason I thought of it sticking through like an industrial or a belly ring even. That is a cute idea for a wedding ring (esp. if you have the cute rocker chick look going on)

Okay I'm sorry, but I almost just puked looking at this. I know someone who has a dermal anchor between her cleavage. The thought of needles makes me want to puke so I think that's why this is kind of disturbing to me. Any sort of piercing that is out of the ordinary grosses me outttttt. JMO.

I think it's disturbing too.[/quote]

that looks SO painful

Shaynahelene83191 said:
21b5hxd.jpg

my next one is gunna be on my shoulder it will say Family means everything and have my mom, stepdad and sisters initials

this is adorable ! how do you have 4 piercings in your belly button !? haha i've never heard of that.

haha no i had the top pierced when i was 11 =x i tricked my mom into me getting it by saying my bestfriend was getting one too

then the bottom at 13 then i got the two sides at 15.

karlee7390 said:
Kailaann22 said:
fiercelexaaa said:
i know of someone who has their finger pierced? idk but i personally dont understand how this works...

HAHA, I would love to see this! Besides how it works, why would you get that? Seems like having a piercing on your hands would get in the way of doing everyday things :scratch: But really, if you find a picture, post it please :)

fingerdermal.jpg

its a dermal anchor. the same thing i have in my side. obvi im a fan i think someone would get it because it looks cool. also people get them on their ring finger instead of wearing a wedding ring. because they are a semi permanent piercing meaning they cant come completely out (you can take off the top and it just looks like a little hole. the rest is a flat piece of metal and under the skin so you cant see it) without cutting you open so its more permanent than a ring. also you cant exactly take off a piercing so when you would have to take off a wedding ring, you couldnt take off your anchor.

personally I love this! I want this done on my right forearm when I'm 18! (just the single jewel) and I think it looks cute on the ring finger :)

not sure if this picture helps from what you're trying to explain.. http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/69/68 ... p_logo.jpg

Tattoos & piercings

daisy said:
Okay I'm sorry, but I almost just puked looking at this. I know someone who has a dermal anchor between her cleavage. The thought of needles makes me want to puke so I think that's why this is kind of disturbing to me. Any sort of piercing that is out of the ordinary grosses me outttttt. JMO.

I think it's disturbing too.[/QUOTE]
omg..ouchh?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

obCEAssed said:
karlee7390 said:
Kailaann22 said:
fiercelexaaa said:
i know of someone who has their finger pierced? idk but i personally dont understand how this works...

HAHA, I would love to see this! Besides how it works, why would you get that? Seems like having a piercing on your hands would get in the way of doing everyday things :scratch: But really, if you find a picture, post it please :)

fingerdermal.jpg

personally I love this! I want this done on my right forearm when I'm 18! (just the single jewel) and I think it looks cute on the ring finger :)

not sure if this picture helps from what you're trying to explain.. http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/69/68 ... p_logo.jpg

ouchh !

ooopppsss this thread is soOoOoOo old. oh well. my lip decided the swelling wanted to go down and not consume the ring anymore. so i actually like it now. and i didnt have any pictures of it before.
untitled-1.jpg

btw i know my face is weird but if i smile it like covers it in the picture and it sticks out funny. waaah

Back