OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I got the anchor piercing on my left wrist today!! I LOVE IT!! :) and my mom got a tattoo on her foot, 3 hearts (for each kid) right below her ankle, she said it didn't hurt that bad... like a cat scratch. And the anchor piercing really wasn't that bad, it hurt but not as bad as I was expecting it to.

summer21.jpg

Aren't you afraid to cheer with that? If that gets caught on something, it's going to be scary!

I'm have my left ear pierced ( gettin right soon) and also gettin tatto on left arm of filipino flag design I made and under say Pinoy pride :). Can't wait :D

I got the anchor piercing on my left wrist today!! I LOVE IT!! :) and my mom got a tattoo on her foot, 3 hearts (for each kid) right below her ankle, she said it didn't hurt that bad... like a cat scratch. And the anchor piercing really wasn't that bad, it hurt but not as bad as I was expecting it to.

summer21.jpg

looking at this grosses me out a little. i feel like it looks like you got a nail throgh your arm, but thats just me!
when i turn 18 im getting this on my wrist,
Kidneycancer.jpg

(minus the kidney cancer awareness part)
for my mom who is a kidney cancer survivor :)

looking at this grosses me out a little. i feel like it looks like you got a nail throgh your arm, but thats just me!
when i turn 18 im getting this on my wrist,
Kidneycancer.jpg

(minus the kidney cancer awareness part)
for my mom who is a kidney cancer survivor :)

My best friend has one just like that on her wrist! Except hers has tbhe breast cancer ribbon lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

My best friend has one just like that on her wrist! Except hers has tbhe breast cancer ribbon lol

awh! theres a girl that used to go to my gym who has the breast cancer ribbon & hope under it. i think its pretty common for breast cancer.

awh! theres a girl that used to go to my gym who has the breast cancer ribbon & hope under it. i think its pretty common for breast cancer.

Yeah I think it is. It's a great one to get...it's actually one of the more meaningful tattoos.

I wanna get my belly button pierced soo bad. How badly does it hurt?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

not at alll :)
i didnt even think the clamp hurt and people say thats the worst part :)
i just got mine done about 2 monthes ago and if you get it soon (if you still cheer?) itll be all good to take out to compete!

i got mine done 9 years ago but from what i remember from getting my belly done, the clamp hurt worse then them piercing it, and it lasted about 5 seconds. <i was also 10 years old>

yeah i thought the clamp hurt the most when i actually got it done.
but i took a shower right after i got it done and i forgot i had it, and it got caught on my shower scrunchie (the thing you wash your body with lol) and it KILLED haha. but it mostly hurts after for about two weeks or so just bumping it on things. oh and i had a tumbling private two days after i got it done... bad idea!

Mine didn't hurt at all and I have a pretty low pain tolerance for sharp pains. It just felt like I was being pinched and then it was over. The anticipation is the worst part!

I'm bringing this thread back... bump. lol.. I want to get my nose pierced but I've heard that it closes very easily so what do I do for comps?

I'm bringing this thread back... bump. lol.. I want to get my nose pierced but I've heard that it closes very easily so what do I do for comps?

I was just googling it haha and basically, if you've had it pierced for a while, it doesn't close very easily. I'd get it pierced now or asap so by the time competitions roll around, you'll be able to take it out. And just to be safe, you could put it in after you compete if thats okay with your coach.

Back