OT Team Iphone Or Team Blackberry?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
@Just-a-Mom Hm.. Yahh, AT&T doesn't like to work with me sometimes... When my boyfriend was in Chicago he kept getting dropped calls....

@Kriss10boo hm.. I think it may be because we switched from a certain amount of texts to unlimited that our prices went up.. You can blame me for that.. I went over the limit and my parents weren't happy... :p Thanks for all your info and input!! :D

Yeah that could do it and I definitely don't blame you. I was on my brothers Verizon acct back in 2006 and at that time family plans with them didn't have unlimited! - I believe it was 2500? Later changed to 5000?
Well anyways my boyfriend at the time had unl tmobile text and I went over every single month and he kicked me off and Verizon wouldn't help us lol. I was 18 so I had like no other choice!

And no problem and infact I don't hate Verizon I just prefer AT&T but it's always something!

my bill is outrageous now because I have 5 iPhone with unl Internet and text. And my bill is 320$ with my discount!! But I wouldn't trade it for nothing!

I have the iPhone and I love it! I used to have an Android, but after only a few months it went CRAZY on me and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. Even if your iPhone has an issue there is always a solution. Team iPhone:)

Just something to think about before switching to Verizon. I was all gung ho about a switch to them until I found this out.

I'm with Sprint now. Yeah, they don't have the best phone selection, but I discovered something pretty interesting when considering opening my own account with Verizon. Verizon, AT&T, basically ALL other major service providers now charge per data using and are getting rid of unlimited plans ENTIRELY. Sprint is currently the only provider keeping their unlimited plans. This means unlimited minutes/talk/text that my family is on. Every other provider not only will charge you for how much you use, but also data used on your phones. (IE apps, etc). This is something seriously to consider when thinking about how much you use and plan to store on your phone.

For example, for me, personally. A 20 year old who texts a lot and doesn't talk too terribly much, I would end up forking out about $79 dollars a month. Right now my mom, stepdad, and I are all on unlimited plans with smartphones with Sprint and pay about $120 all together since we've been there so long. For that amount of savings, I will be Team Sprint all day. Pay attention to the new Sprint commercials you see online and on TV, they mention this.

As far as phones go, I have a Blackberry Bold right now. I'll be switching to Android when it's time for an upgrade. Go talk to the Verizon people if you make the switch, they will tell you the reasons why Android > Iphone. They did for me.

TEAM IPHONE!! I have the iPhone 4 and I love it! I've had absolutely no problems with it in the 7 months of having it! My favorite part about having an iPhone is definitely all of the apps, but I have always wanted to try a Blackberry since I am the only one in my family who doesn't have one. :3

I have an iPhone 4 and I love it! But, the screen is easily crackable. My cousin who works for apple says they use "Gorilla Glass" for the screens (Which is supposedly the strongest glass out there). But, I have cracked my screen and I have seen many others who have cracked theirs. I would be careful not to drop it and get a case for your phone. The worst part of the phone I would say is the battery life. It's terrible. I always stop my apps from running when I'm done with them and turn my brightness down, but I can't ever go a day with out it dying. I love that I can have my music on it so now I don't have to carry an iPod around with me. And if anyone's looking for cases I would definitely recommend an otterbox case! They sell cases for other phones other then iPhones! http://www.otterbox.com/

My mom has a blackberry and she doesn't have any problems with it. She really wanted a phone to be able to check email and that's the main reason she got it.

I used to have a Droid fascinate and it was okay. It got reallllllly slow for me after a while of having it and it would always freeze up on me. But it did have good battery life.

I have an iPhone with Verizon. THANK GOD. I had the WORST phone history ever. Ha. I mean every single last phone I had before would end up going crazy in the next few months. I'm teamiphone 100 percent. But my mom is team blackberry 100 percent. She loves it because it's more of a "business person" kind of phone. But if you're looking for an all around great phone to get I'd go with the iPhone.

Thanks everyone! It's annoying because Sprint has unlimited everything but I don't want to pay up to 200 dollars for their nice phones. AT&T doesn't get good service here in North Carolina so I'm stuck with Verizon for the Iphone. I'm upset they don't have unlimited data. It's not like I would be using it much in the first place but it will be my first time having data added so I don't want to say that and then the bill be super and high and my mom want to kill me haha

As of wednesday I no longer work for AT&T- so no more getting yelled at because people let their little princess Suzies run up the bill but don't believe their little Suzie would ever get on the Internet! All I wanted to say to my customers was you are lying how else do you think she got those 500 downloaded ringtones!! The Internet :)

Also I don't have to hear in a Chinese accent "oh, I never called china I don't know anyone from their"

- like seriously your from china and don't know anyone from their! Your lying!!

Haha sorry I just wanted to say that to my customers the last 4 years and now I finally can say it!!

Besides that if you only have a choice of getting Verizon for the iPhone even though I like AT&T more it's definitely worth it! The iPhone is amazing and even if you didn't like it you have 30 days to exchange it for something else although that's probably a slim chance!

As far as the data plans it was way to cost expensive for AT&T to have unlimited data! With over half of our customers having smartphones they are the largest provider as far as the people who actually have Internet.

The iPhones always allowed wifi but customers wouldn't use it because they think oh what the heck its unlimited why not go ahead and use it. So thus there was network overloads in a lot of major cities like NYC- leading to dropped calls and slower Internet speeds. AT&T spent billions on improving the network their but every time it got drastically better apple would release another NEW iPhone and we would get millions of new customers getting the new iPhone that didn't have the old ones and then all the people who got the new ones that had the old ones would sell them thus still increasing internet usage by doubling iPhone users!

When they cut the data plans down it really didn't stop many from using it- it just made people more self aware and they would connect to wifi any time possible to make sure they didn't end up with overages which improved the network.

Verizon from the beginning did release comments about what AT&T did saying it was a smart move and that we did well with better accommodating plans. With this being said we always knew they would change it was just a matter of when. They wanted to wait till after there iPhone came out to sweep away any lingering AT&T customers who were unhappy they couldn't get unlimited! Also when they didn't have the iPhone they didn't have issues so much with their data! Since the time has passed and most people that weren't ok with it already left at&t this was their ideal time to limit their data plans.

Although Blackberrys are smartphones it is a known fact that the same person who uses a blackberry were to use an iPhone their usage will increase! Their is so much more "entertainment wise" that the iPhone has over any smart phone!

Depends on where your at on which provider is better but iPhones are amazing and if you have wifi at home it's no big deal just make sure all you big downloads for apps are done their and make it so your email doesn't check automatically a million times a day when your not on wifi.
The only other thing that kills the data plans our radio/ music apps such as pandora and i heart radio because they stream large amounts quickly. So if you can put it on your iPod so it isn't coming off the Internet every time then you will do outstanding with data!

Back