OT Team Iphone Or Team Blackberry?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
well i earlier posted in here about htc being my life. no. blackberrys are my life. i love my blackberry! <3 i hated my htc it sucked i couldnt stand it. it froze every day at least 5 times a day. i would get an iphone but i need my keyboard. i just love it to much not to have one.

Oh...this thread is back.

Well, I lost that phone I was so excited about in August (literally lost it...dropped it in a cab). Since it wasn't time for an upgrade, i had to PAY full price for a phone, so I bought one on ebay. So I ended up with an iPhone. I HATE IT. HATE. IT. I can honestly say that I think people who say they love iPhones more than Android phones have probably never had an Android.

I would NEVER buy another iPhone. I am counting the seconds until I can get rid of it and go back to my beloved Android OS. I am getting the Samsung Infuse because it's so big, but if you don't care about big I would recommend the Samsung Galaxy II to anyone looking for a new phone. That and the Infuse are the 2 best phones on the market right now (both are 4G - and both are pretty much the phone I had before except they fixed the 2 or 3 things on it that weren't awesome).

I'm sure the girl who posted this thread already has her new phone, but if anyone else is in the market for a phone for Christmas, I'm saying it again - TEAM ANDROID. And now that I've had all 3, I can say it with confidence. :D

Def team andriod, in my opinion its 100 times easier to use then blackberry. I dont have any experience with Iphone though

I think we can all agree android and iPhone are easier to use then blackberry haha

I've had both.. im so glad to get rid of my crapberry, it did nothing by freeze on me for two years.
Team iPhone!

Team iPhone! I mean being in advertising and graphic design you work mostly with Macs so they all work seamlessly. I love how iMessage gets works on my iPad and iPhone so I can go back and forth. I thought about going to get a blackberry, but I am sure the interface change would throw me off so I stayed.

MacNerd since '08

I do graphic design (also advertising, packaging, etc.) currently, and I still love my Android much more than all my friend's iPhones that I've used. I mean, I certainly don't agree that one needs an Apple product (iMac mainly, we use both iMacs and Dells at school) to do perfectly good graphic design work. I actually find my Sony much easier to do my work on.

Soooo Team Android FTW :cheering:

I switched from the Blackberry to the IPhone 4s in October. I hated everything about the Blackberry (I had 5 diff blackberries in 2 or 3 years). I firmly believe all blackberries should crawl in holes and die.

My mom and older sister have Android phones...I still love my 4s better...my younger sister got the 4s for Christmas last week...a whole month early because her Blackberry Torch died a terrible death on the kitchen floor

My dad has this old beat up flip phone. Last week we went to the Tmobile store and he described the new phone he wanted as "I wanna be able to get on the internet, and read texts, and call people and switch over lines easily because sometimes I have to call two people or conference call".......I was embarrassed because he literally thought he was describing new features that humankind had yet to think of.

Oh...this thread is back.

Well, I lost that phone I was so excited about in August (literally lost it...dropped it in a cab). Since it wasn't time for an upgrade, i had to PAY full price for a phone, so I bought one on ebay. So I ended up with an iPhone. I HATE IT. HATE. IT. I can honestly say that I think people who say they love iPhones more than Android phones have probably never had an Android.

I would NEVER buy another iPhone. I am counting the seconds until I can get rid of it and go back to my beloved Android OS. I am getting the Samsung Infuse because it's so big, but if you don't care about big I would recommend the Samsung Galaxy II to anyone looking for a new phone. That and the Infuse are the 2 best phones on the market right now (both are 4G - and both are pretty much the phone I had before except they fixed the 2 or 3 things on it that weren't awesome).

I'm sure the girl who posted this thread already has her new phone, but if anyone else is in the market for a phone for Christmas, I'm saying it again - TEAM ANDROID. And now that I've had all 3, I can say it with confidence. :D
ew no, team blackberry. mine works amazing and its cute!

Back