All-Star Teammates Dating?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2a9ws5y.jpg

Smart, no. Cute, yes!
this maybe a dumb question lol, but is this a real couple? like are they really dating?

But some people have found their life partner by dating on the same team or have been together for years! I'm all for whatever as long as it doesn't negatively effect the team. It's better then everyone secretly hooking up and it turns into a huge mess that way cuz they have been with several people.

What if a mom was dating a teammate of their kids...awkward

Guess I should keep my relationship on the down low
Jk jk...
I definitely can't do that!!

As long as there is no PDA I think that's the reason why people think its awkward. When people think they're in "love" they will do anything to be together, so I don't think its smart for a gym to prohibit relationships. If they ever break up it would just be even more drama because they knew that they were not suppose to date in the first place.

It happens A LOT on college and open teams and I feel like a good majority of the time those couples end up marrying each other. I think its a whole different story on high school aged teams or younger. Those kids more than likely won't make it the full year, much less end up together for good, so its just inevitable unnecessary drama. They aren't mature enough!

I think it depends on how they act. When I was in college, there was a couple on my team. It was really awkward cause they would kiss in the middle of practice, and you just thought to yourself "Really?!".

On the other hand, I cheer with my bf now, and i don't think half of the people there even know.

I think it shouldn't be allowed. I follow a girl on tumblr who recently broke up with her cheerleader boyfriend and she's taking it so bad that she wants to quit cheer. It's awkward for everyone, especially when you still have to work together for the rest of the season.

i think i'm following that girl too!

Back