All-Star Teammates Dating?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We had a married couple on my open team they were fine and didnt bring there personal lives to practise. However we have a set of twins on the team and they tend to get in each others faces quite a bit more.

We had a married couple on my open team they were fine and didnt bring there personal lives to practise. However we have a set of twins on the team and they tend to get in each others faces quite a bit more.
twins would be interesting to have on the same team lol

2a9ws5y.jpg

Smart, no. Cute, yes!
yay hes gay score for me. really cute picture though to bad they werent dating that would be extra cute, or what if it was 2 guys even more cute. im dying with cuteness right now.

from personal experience (i wont go into it), i would say it all comes down to attitude. if causing drama is above your want to cheer well then maybe you shouldn't be cheering. i don't think a rule could be put into place because i assume most wouldn't let it affect inside the gym. if it becomes that way, then the coach should take action.

My team has one set of twins :) They're 12 i think and they get along really well with eachother and are so outgoing I love them lol

Yeah i think it really depends on the sisters or brothers, some people just get their point across to each other when they sound angry to observers.

.. not a good idea.. i remember when i came back to fill in for a team for UCA when i was a super super senior.. my first practice with the team was all drama.. There was a couple that was dating before they joined and for most of the season.. until he finally got busted for hooking up with another girl on the team. The other girl was his flyer so the ex girlfriend got to watch him touch her butt the whole practice and start up her shorts. -____- it was awkward for everyone..

They sometimes did, but most of the time they kept all personal things off the floor. It wasnt the first time they had been on the same team together, so it might have been bad when they started.
Oh! Well thats good that they kinda knew how it was to cheer on the same team and stuff

Back