All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So at work yesterday, the song that orange did there triple to backs to on the radio came one, and in the middle of stock room fridge, I found myself doing a triple toe back. But I marked the jumps of course, that would have just been silly ;).

When you just have to do a scorpion to check if you look good in your new clothes, and you mom gives you a funny look!

Those awkward moments watching senior elite's worlds performance and tearing up everytime I see maddie's stunt fall. I get quite a lot of weird looks...
no its okay i'm with you on that one haha the first time i saw it I was so pumped and when it fell i went "NOOOOOOO" lets just say my mom was asleep down the hall, she wasn't after their routine was over.

when my friend texts me and asks me to get on fb and i text back "YOUR ON FIERCEBOARD TOO?!?!"......it was bad
oh and no matter where i am, when there is a mirror in front of me i immideatly get the urge to do stunt sequences from all of my favorite teams:)

In Biology we were dicussing evolution, and I was singing Senior Eltes 2010 mix and at the end i did Maddie's " you just got Xed out" and of course the motions including the flailing of the arms, that of course would be the day we had an administrator in our class -___-

In Biology we were dicussing evolution, and I was singing Senior Eltes 2010 mix and at the end i did Maddie's " you just got Xed out" and of course the motions including the flailing of the arms, that of course would be the day we had an administrator in our class -___-
hahahah dont worry that happend to me 2!
i was in bio and we were talking about evolution and all i could think about was "senior elite evolution complete".

When you're walking through the boy's section at Target and looking for cool tees for your non-cp and one catches your eye...you turn, and there are pj bottoms too!! You get all excited, take a pic and send it to @Just-a-Mom with the caption :
"Hey @SharkDad !"
34iqyw0.jpg

My eyes imedietly went to the t-shirt to the left that says "basket" and i couldn't figure out that the picture was a ball cus i was looking for something cheer-related.

When you download the swedish pop groups album and have it on your iPod (unless we're thinking of different songs haha)

Yeah, cuz there are MAD swedish pop songs in random cheer mixes ;)

Sitting at work and I overhear some random director walk up to a cubicle around the corner and say to the person "Remember me?"
Yes. Your name is GYMTYME PLATINUM.

Back