All-Star The 1st Annual New England's Worlds Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ugh I have no fierce bow :( but the chances of me actually going are pretty slim to none. But, we'll see how it goes. If I had a car I'd be there in a heartbeat! I'll make sure to let you all know if I'm going because I'm sure you are all just DYING to meet me :p

Ugh I have no fierce bow :( but the chances of me actually going are pretty slim to none. But, we'll see how it goes. If I had a car I'd be there in a heartbeat! I'll make sure to let you all know if I'm going because I'm sure you are all just DYING to meet me :p

i think cheerislove3-9 should all get a picture together :)

I think we should all make signs we can hold up that say some secret word on it so we can find each other...and everyone else will just think we're insane haha :) I'll be at the showcase and ialc

everyone wear your fierce bow around your wrist, it's sooo much easier to find people like that lol

i don't have one either :( imo i think that it would be fun/hysterical to do the secret word thing it'd be easy to find each other & everyone else would think we're insane ahahahaa.

I forgot if for some reason i can't go to minutemen comp and the showcase i will deffs be at all levels competing. Come find me! fingers crossed i can get both though!

Uhhh there are a bunch of teams that aren't going to the Showcase? Where is ECE Int'l AG 5, Spirit Central, Cheer Factor, and Pro Athletics?

Back