All-Star The 1st Annual New England's Worlds Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How was ECE Coed? They're definitely a top contender in large limited for mee :)

Looked good. Stunt came down early and they had a couple bobbles, but I was still impressed. They've upped the difficulty from the last time I saw them (IDK if it's changed since UCA, I forget).

heard ece fame got new uni's! would loveee to see them!

Um, I love them. They are so freaking sparkly and gorgeous haha (almost similar to coed's unis?). No picture though :\

Looked good. Stunt came down early and they had a couple bobbles, but I was still impressed. They've upped the difficulty from the last time I saw them (IDK if it's changed since UCA, I forget).

Um, I love them. They are so freaking sparkly and gorgeous haha (almost similar to coed's unis?). No picture though :\

The Uniforms are really nice, very sparkly and they have Fame on one arm. I'll post a picture if my daughter lets me.

Our new uniforms are definitely fierce! i dont have a picture of it i dont think? they arent really like our coed uniforms, the skirt is similar but the top is completely different. at least i think it is

and thanks for the compliments on the new routine! it was definitely a rough day but we did a lot better today at our extravaganza!

The pic is in my avatar... so you can kinda see it, Really doesn't do it justice though to how it looks in person!! :cool:

I posted pictures on the New Uniform 2010-2011 thread! Not a clear view of the sleeve with Fame down the arm. Sorry.

Back