All-Star The 1st Annual New England's Worlds Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i don't have one either :( imo i think that it would be fun/hysterical to do the secret word thing it'd be easy to find each other & everyone else would think we're insane ahahahaa.
This is off topic but just wanted to mention I saw you compete today at Xtreme Spirit! My whole team and I were watching and we really hope the girl who was injured is okay! It was amazing to see the guy who was watching step in to backspot that stunt, shimmys to him! And all your teams looked really great today! :)

I don't see Spirit Central, ECE Fame, Cheer Factor, Pro (small sr 5) and Liberty International...USA Wildcats wanted to be there but will have 2 flyers and a few boys missing....I think another International team is missing, can't remember the name though.

This is off topic but just wanted to mention I saw you compete today at Xtreme Spirit! My whole team and I were watching and we really hope the girl who was injured is okay! It was amazing to see the guy who was watching step in to backspot that stunt, shimmys to him! And all your teams looked really great today! :)

thank you so much! she's fine! the backspot of her group had missed warmups & the stunt wasn't warmed up with her :\ its usually flawless! & it was just a really weird day since that all happened when we just won 1st & grand champs at florida u.s. spirit nationals like last week.. yeah i didn't even know half of what was going on until i saw him in the pyramid hahaa but they didn't count it against us they counted him as like a safety spotter & it wouldn't have been safe if there was no one in the prep & no connection! thank you so much! we all got 1st & 2 grand champs so i guess it wasn't a bad day. what team are you on?

thank you so much! she's fine! the backspot of her group had missed warmups & the stunt wasn't warmed up with her :\ its usually flawless! & it was just a really weird day since that all happened when we just won 1st & grand champs at florida u.s. spirit nationals like last week.. yeah i didn't even know half of what was going on until i saw him in the pyramid hahaa but they didn't count it against us they counted him as like a safety spotter & it wouldn't have been safe if there was no one in the prep & no connection! thank you so much! we all got 1st & 2 grand champs so i guess it wasn't a bad day. what team are you on?
PMing you so we don't use this thread :)

Yeah the showcase happened like an hour later than it was supposed. And apparently teams were waiting for a while between warm ups and taking the mat. Noticed lots of changes in some routines. Unfortunately a bunch of teams had drops here and there, but teams still looked pretty strong. Luckily nobody was seriously hurt! (unlike the competition beforehand :/ )

I liked that they brought everyone on stage afterwards and acknowledged all the seniors on each team.

Yeah the showcase happened like an hour later than it was supposed. And apparently teams were waiting for a while between warm ups and taking the mat. Noticed lost of changes in some routines. Unfortunately a bunch of teams had drops here and there, but teams still looked pretty strong. Luckily nobody was seriously hurt! (unlike the competition beforehand :/ )

I liked that they brought everyone on stage afterwards and acknowledged all the seniors on each team.

How was ECE Coed? They're definitely a top contender in large limited for mee :)

Back