All-Star The Allstar Games

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yay:cheering: My two favorite R5s!

The schedule still has Firecats and Katz on there and I know they are not going. Not sure but I don't think KittyKatz are, either.
It's okay. CU tweeted the teams going for the wildcard play in for Champions League and listed CA small coed. Unless there's another small coed from a different location (and I don't think there is) he's referencing RoyalCats and they're not going to Champions League anymore. We dropped that one a while back. They don't compete again until Worlds.

It will all get worked out when final performance orders are up I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's okay. CU tweeted the teams going for the wildcard play in for Champions League and listed CA small coed. Unless there's another small coed from a different location (and I don't think there is) he's referencing RoyalCats and they're not going to Champions League anymore. We dropped that one a while back. They don't compete again until Worlds.

It will all get worked out when final performance orders are up I suppose.
Well let's hope so - haha!! I didn't realize Royal wasn't going to CL. Is the entire 12step family headed to Vegas then or is it just a girls' weekend?

Well let's hope so - haha!! I didn't realize Royal wasn't going to CL. Is the entire 12step family headed to Vegas then or is it just a girls' weekend?
We're all headed to Vegas. Cp16 stepped In on the synchro tumbling team so he's got a little something to entertain himself too.

Saw the athlete gift on IG
4d5a0e6ecbd943211e78302e5650191b.jpg

We're all headed to Vegas. Cp16 stepped In on the synchro tumbling team so he's got a little something to entertain himself too.

Saw the athlete gift on IG
4d5a0e6ecbd943211e78302e5650191b.jpg

Lol not as exciting as last years gift I guess..

But I read the comments

My favorite comment was "can you use the coin to buy a jacket?" Lol

Thanks for sharing!

That is extremely disappointing! A huge let down! :(

How can you go from a blinged out jacket to a coin!

Last edited:
That is extremely disappointing! A huge let down! :(

How can you go from a blinged out jacket to a coin!

because last year GK was an official sponsor of the event and provided the jackets, and this year they are not. this is what happens when the gift has to come out of the EP's pocket.

I think they should have been very upfront about this years gift from the start. A lot of kids had their hopes up for another amazing gift comparable to the previous gift.

Oh, wow. That's...different. My cp has been super bummed about her team deciding not to go...this news might help.

@12stepCheermom - Oooh, I saw the synchro tumbling on the schedule and wondered who it was - how fun!!

I saw that coin last night, too. I haven't shown CP. I am trying to get rid of all the dust collectors in my house as it is - I don't need to add to the collection. Even a shirt would be more useful than a coin. The comments on IG were pretty funny, though....

Back